List Mgmt. AFL Senior List Contract Status

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2001
2, 4, 6, 8
AFL Club
Sydney
SYDNEY SWANS CONTRACT STATUS (Updated 10-APR-2024)

The minimum list size for each club will be 37, which can be made up of as little as 36 senior listed players and one rookie.

To reach 44, clubs can carry 36-38 senior listed players, four to six Category A rookies, and two Category B rookies.

List make up - 37 Senior Listed players, 5 Category A rookies and 2 Category B rookie.

Contract Expires - 2024:
Harry Arnold (Cat A Rookie 2nd Year)
Jack Buller (Cat A Rookie 2nd Year)
Harry Cunningham
William Edwards (Cat B Rookie 2nd Year)
Oliver Florent
Robbie Fox
Aaron Francis
Will Hayward
Indhi Kirk (Cat B Rookie 1st Year)
Jacob Konstanty
Jaiden Magor (Cat A Rookie 2nd Year)
Lachlan McAndrew (Cat A Rookie 3rd Year)
Logan McDonald
Lewis Melican
Caleb Mitchell
Sam Reid (Cat A Rookie 1st Year)
Cooper Vickery

Contract Expires - 2025:
Braeden Campbell
Caiden Cleary
Joel Hamling
Peter Ladhams
Jake Lloyd
Luke Parker
Dane Rampe
Matthew Roberts
Angus Sheldrick
Patrick Snell
Chad Warner
Corey Warner
Sam Wicks
John Longmire (Senior Coach)

Contract Expires - 2026:
Taylor Adams
Joel Amartey
Will Green
James Jordon
Justin McInerney

Contract Expires- 2027:
Brodie Grundy
Tom McCartin
Hayden McLean

Contract Expires - 2028:
Errol Gulden
Issac Heeney
Tom Papley
James Rowbottom

Contract Expires - 2029:
Callum Mills

Contract Expires - 2031:
Nick Blakey

Last edited:
Great news!
Knew there was nothing to worry about, just wanted to break into the team and establish himself first which he has done. Probably pushed up his contract too!
His contract went up yesterday when mcgovern signed with WC.

His contract went up yesterday when mcgovern signed with WC.

I am sure the Swans put it together overnight, Aliir received the contract thought about it for 5 minutes and signed it....?

More likely he signed a week or so ago with a contract that went through his manager at least weeks ago and the Swans thought this was an opportune time to release something positive to the media given our poor performance last weekend.

I am sure the Swans put it together overnight, Aliir received the contract thought about it for 5 minutes and signed it....?

More likely he signed a week or so ago with a contract that went through his manager at least weeks ago and the Swans thought this was an opportune time to release something positive to the media given our poor performance last weekend.

Agree

Though the idea of Harley racing across town knowing McGovern signed to get a contract to Aliir before he hears the news is more exciting

Was in the process of doing it. swansfan51 needs to update his player thread title;)
Whichever moderator (hint - not me) changed that thread title to YAAASSS needs a serious disciplining

Our worst contracts

Jack- 2019- Yikes
Longmire 2020- why did he get so long
Rohan 2020- starting to look awful
Hannebery 2021- 2 subpar years and 3 years to run on his contract?
Reid 2021- missed 2 of the last 3 years and has 3 years left...

kennedy 2020 could look bad by next year but made sense at the time.

Our worst contracts

Jack- 2019- Yikes
Longmire 2020- why did he get so long
Rohan 2020- starting to look awful
Hannebery 2021- 2 subpar years and 3 years to run on his contract?
Reid 2021- missed 2 of the last 3 years and has 3 years left...

kennedy 2020 could look bad by next year but made sense at the time.
Id love to know how much we are paying reid this year...ive never known anyone to suffer such long extended periods on sidelines with somewhat minor injuries...a hammy to most is 4 weeks, to sammy boi its 3 years

Id love to know how much we are paying reid this year...ive never known anyone to suffer such long extended periods on sidelines with somewhat minor injuries...a hammy to most is 4 weeks, to sammy boi its 3 years

must be reasonable dollars given he seemed to always attract interest from Vic teams, plus tall KPP tend to get paid more

Though maybe he took a bit less for longer term security

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they expected flags and to go hard at the time and deal with the consequences later " yea we were agressive but at least we got the 2-3 flags we were chasing".....hasnt quite panned out that way though

feels like a lot got paid for what they did and not what they were going to produce.

Probably cause no-one at the Swans has a crystal ball. Maybe you should offer to lend them yours...
They all got paid well because of the Buddy factor - club did not want to accused of losing players because of his signing - the club has looked after all first team players on the books when Buddy signed - our depth well that’s another story - no crystal ball required

Yes, his experience is needed down back, he's not as bad as people make him out to be and you take him away who fills his place? Going from last nights match Marsh would need to come in place and I like Marsh but I'm not convinced he's an improvement on Nick

I think he’s been good, presume no rush because he won’t go anywhere

Jack had a few good moments on the weekend but just can't find the ball much anymore. It's frustrating because he's still seems to read the game and kick to the right spaces in glimpses but just can't put a full game together anymore..

Jack had a few good moments on the weekend but just can't find the ball much anymore. It's frustrating because he's still seems to read the game and kick to the right spaces in glimpses but just can't put a full game together anymore..
First game back from injury, he brought 5 tackles to a team which lacked hardness the previous weeks. I wouldn't write him off just yet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back