PS5 Playstation 5 - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

Look forward to the PS6 when Demon Souls finally drops to $99 on the PSN store.

The price even completely sucked during the very first price drop recently. If I recall it dropped to $108. 🤦‍♂️

Just in time for the re-remaster

Funnily enough, this morning I was pissing around on the PS Store sale they are currently running and bought “Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning”. It was a fun game back in the day, convenient title for the remaster.

Last edited:
The price even completely sucked during the very first price drop recently. If I recall it dropped to $108. 🤦‍♂️

Funnily enough, this morning I was pissing around on the PS Store sale they are currently running and bought “Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning”. It was a fun game back in the day, convenient title for the remaster.

Yeah $108, it had a whopping 10% off. I'm used to paying premium for digital content and I've been digital for years. Unfortunately I was expecting the previous pricing structure when I opted for the digital console and didn't see the $124 for first party Sony titles coming. Oh well, I just don't buy them until they're more reasonably priced or I really want it. Returnal didn't worry me so much because I was keen on it anyway but I'll give most of the others coming a wide berth for a while. I guess I'll just have to enjoy my Series X instead at only $15 a month. The worst part about Demon Souls holding its price is it's a remake.

Yeah $108, it had a whopping 10% off. I'm used to paying premium for digital content and I've been digital for years. Unfortunately I was expecting the previous pricing structure when I opted for the digital console and didn't see the $124 for first party Sony titles coming. Oh well, I just don't buy them until they're more reasonably priced or I really want it. Returnal didn't worry me so much because I was keen on it anyway but I'll give most of the others coming a wide berth for a while. I guess I'll just have to enjoy my Series X instead at only $15 a month. The worst part about Demon Souls holding its price is it's a remake.

Yeah I am the same mate, I am full digital between on the PS3 PS4 (HDD) and PS5. I never have cared about paying a premium and not being able to sell games but I will definitely wait for deals on games I am on the fence about. The remake/remasters prices have always been too high in price no matter if that is disc or digital, $125 for Demons Souls and $100 for the Mass Effect trilogy is too high. The Ninja Gaiden trilogy remaster that just came out is priced at $60, which is perfect.

Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX is listed every where as 22nd of June but can’t buy it only pre order

Sega officially brought the date forward to the 22nd EB Games saying the 25th

Weird
I believe it's released today digital but EB won't sell physical until the 25th. I want physical but it's pretty much half price digitally!!

-edit-

I couldn't see it on the PS store but it's available on Xbox.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn the controllers are sold out

At a point now where I’ve had to start managing what’s on my PS5, I don’t mind deleting games I’m not gonna play but only being able to fit 4 or 5 games is annoying (I don’t even have COD Warzone).

Hopefully the external storage situation is sorted out soon.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Are PS5 available to purchase in store now?

tenor.gif

Somehow I scored a brand new sealed DualSense on ebay for $60 which no one else bid on.

I'm a bit confused

At a point now where I’ve had to start managing what’s on my PS5, I don’t mind deleting games I’m not gonna play but only being able to fit 4 or 5 games is annoying (I don’t even have COD Warzone).

Hopefully the external storage situation is sorted out soon.

It was sorted out two months ago. You can transfer PS5 games to an external HDD. When you want to play a PS5 game that is on an external HDD, you just have to copy it back to internal SSD (it would take 10 minutes for a 50+ GB game).

It was sorted out two months ago. You can transfer PS5 games to an external HDD. When you want to play a PS5 game that is on an external HDD, you just have to copy it back to internal SSD (it would take 10 minutes for a 50+ GB game).

I don't get the point of an eternal drive unless you need like 10+ games on the go at once.

Just have a couple you want to finish, delete, then move on to others.

There's no need for more than a terabyte of games on your machine at the one time

I don't get the point of an eternal drive unless you need like 10+ games on the go at once.

Just have a couple you want to finish, delete, then move on to others.

There's no need for more than a terabyte of games on your machine at the one time

I mean sure but why would you do that? Whether you buy physical games or you exclusively buy digital games (as I do and many others do as well), why would you bother deleting games as a digital owner? If you have the option to store 50-100 games on an external HDD because you have bought 50-100 games, that seems like the quickest way to playing a game that you spontaneously want to play?

Yeah I know, but I’m not buying an external hard drive when there a supposed way to expand using an SSD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back