Switch Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu and Eevee

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got a shiny Tauros randomly, I definitely didn't react like that guy in the video above.
What a w***er.
Anyway, its a pretty s**t shiny but I like it as a Pokemon.
Still trying to find Scyther.
Same when I got my shiny rattata randomly. My reaction was more of a "really? urggghhh"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else had problems syncing this with Go? If I just go through the game settings, I can get them to sync fine. When I go to the park, it tries to find a go account again and just sits there forever swirling around searching. I even tried opening Go on an old iPhone and using that to sync but same problem.

I reckon thats just pokemon being pokemon. Everything is so slow. There is no reason for a 2-3 second black screen when going into/coming out of a building in this game yet here we are.

Last edited:
I get lag opening up the menu everytime, no matter where i am.
That's pretty bad than and I have heard of other people getting lag in different places but personally I haven't had much of a problem. No idea why it would be different for everybody considering every console has the same specs.

Anyone know where to find a rock move TM possibly rock slide or how I can teach it to Rhydon, I need the move to beat rival’s Pidgeot at Route 22 before victory road

Remove this Banner Ad

Back