The Law Police

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel sorry for the police.

They are constantly criticized by the media, who never commend them when they catch a criminal, but are happy to show video footage where a person records police arresting someone forcibly, but not show what lead up to it, which probably explained why they were forcibly handled.

It is also a case of "damned if they do, damned if they don't".

They pursue a joyrider, they are criticised if the crim crashes and dies.

But if they do nothing, they are criticised for their inaction.

Arrest protestors, they are heavy-handed, and it is "police brutality", but do nothing and they are "weak and ineffective".

Shoot someone, it is "excessive force", but don't shoot someone, and the cop may be a casualty themselves.

There is more focus in the media about police manhandling protestors, then cops who are bashed by people.

Then you have that the cops arrest someone, only for weak courts to set them free to offend again.

Once police used to be "feared". You didn't want to be arrested, because you would get in trouble with the police AND your parents.

But these days, police are criticised and vilified. They have to justify their actions constantly to the media, the public and Police Intergrity.

They have to attend accidents and see people die, and they go to work every day, not knowing if they will come home that night, because they could be shot.

I feel sorry for the police.

They are constantly criticized by the media, who never commend them when they catch a criminal, but are happy to show video footage where a person records police arresting someone forcibly, but not show what lead up to it, which probably explained why they were forcibly handled.

It is also a case of "damned if they do, damned if they don't".

They pursue a joyrider, they are criticised if the crim crashes and dies.

But if they do nothing, they are criticised for their inaction.

Arrest protestors, they are heavy-handed, and it is "police brutality", but do nothing and they are "weak and ineffective".

Shoot someone, it is "excessive force", but don't shoot someone, and the cop may be a casualty themselves.

There is more focus in the media about police manhandling protestors, then cops who are bashed by people.

Then you have that the cops arrest someone, only for weak courts to set them free to offend again.

Once police used to be "feared". You didn't want to be arrested, because you would get in trouble with the police AND your parents.

But these days, police are criticised and vilified. They have to justify their actions constantly to the media, the public and Police Intergrity.

They have to attend accidents and see people die, and they go to work every day, not knowing if they will come home that night, because they could be shot.

I feel sorry for the cops out there doing there job for the right reasons, in a reasonable manner, and being tarnished in the public eye by the likes of Raptor 13.

Do you approve of the methods of Raptor 13? Do you feel sorry for him?

What’s next for that animal? Tasing kids for riding there push bike without a helmet? Cuffing people for crossing the street when the lights are red?

The police force is infested with these sorts of power tripping thugs, because it’s a job that attracts them. Plain and simple.

I feel sorry for the cops out there doing there job for the right reasons, in a reasonable manner, and being tarnished in the public eye by the likes of Raptor 13.

Do you approve of the methods of Raptor 13? Do you feel sorry for him?

What’s next for that animal? Tasing kids for riding there push bike without a helmet? Cuffing people for crossing the street when the lights are red?

The police force is infested with these sorts of power tripping thugs, because it’s a job that attracts them. Plain and simple.

Who is Raptor13?

Besides, the media show you only the power-trippers, or cops being ineffective, or video where police forcibly arrest someone, but not what leads up to it.

I think often, the media stitch up the police because the police won't jump when the media say "How high".

Don't believe everything you read or are told.

Who is Raptor13?

Besides, the media show you only the power-trippers, or cops being ineffective, or video where police forcibly arrest someone, but not what leads up to it.

I think often, the media stitch up the police because the police won't jump when the media say "How high".

Don't believe everything you read or are told.

This is Raptor 13

And you are defending him and police like him?

Or maybe I just don’t like bullies?

Times in my life I’ve really needed police...and where were the hell were they?

Then you get animals like Murphy running around waving tyre irons in the faces of p platers.

fu** that.

Maybe you are a bully and don't like police interfering in you bashing other people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

..........and this justifies the police state.

Freedom is wasted on people like you.

Penalizing someone for doing something illegal isn't a "police state".
People like me LOL. I'm the first one to ignore laws that i think are trivial, but if i cop a fine i take it and don't run sooking onto an internet forum.

I find it ludicrous that scooter boy made the national news but that's a whole different issue.

IF we punish/fine the kids who stop when the police ask them to , and allow the ones who want to flip them the bird to run off, its a lot more wrong than what happened here.

Do you consider that small laws , skateboards in public places , littering , etc,... should be allowed to be ignored by special people like yourself because "freedom dude"?

Ahhhh, that actually depends upon the state.

You are being a bit silly. A police state, is a state that exercises its power , ( for example political power ) through the use of a police force.
Arresting abusive dickheads on skateboards does not make it a "police state " .

I tended to vacillate between 'police have too much power' to 'police don't have enough power', depending on how outraged I was about a particular crime or trivial incident.

Now I appreciate how difficult the whole operation is, and it will never be even close to perfect, especially with a Labor state government in power.

I am happy with 'as good as it gets.'

I tended to vacillate between 'police have too much power' to 'police don't have enough power', depending on how outraged I was about a particular crime or trivial incident.

Now I appreciate how difficult the whole operation is, and it will never be even close to perfect, especially with a Labor state government in power.

I am happy with 'as good as it gets.'
Don't agree with the Labor sentiment, but that's right for mine. It's a super tough job dealing with situations and issues that very few ever need to. The vast majority of the time, they get it right. Occasionally, they get it wrong, and when that happens the repercussions can be terrible. Can't be afraid to call out the BS but there's no basis for outright hostility toward police or the concept of law enforcement IMO.

Who can forget this wonderful piece of policing?

******* sociopaths

(2nd women in report can go ram it though ...how many men in domestic call outs are automatically thrown in back of wagon...meant to cry when finally a women ends up in the back of one?)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back