POLL ADDED: New 2014 Clash Jumper

Do you like it?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Heres a suggestion what has yellow and black got to do with the tigers??? I think they need to explore light grey options maybe and move away from yellow if true to themselves!!:cool:

Maybe cause Tigers are yellow and black, we are from Tigerland, duho_O:confused:!! WTF:eek::rolleyes:!!!!

What has yellow and dark blue got to do with eagles?? May as well call yourselves the Sharks or octopussy's swimming in the blue grotto!!!:cool:

I simply do not get the Eagles mascot, colours and design. Seems as though it was created by a marketeer foreign to the game!

Maybe cause Tigers are yellow and black, we are from Tigerland, duho_O:confused:!! WTF:eek::rolleyes:!!!!

What has yellow and dark blue got to do with eagles?? May as well call yourselves the Sharks or octopussy's swimming in the blue grotto!!!:cool:

I simply do not get the Eagles mascot, colours and design. Seems as though it was created by a marketeer foreign to the game!
I realise you aren't the most knowledgable person and that this is your team's board, so I won't let you have it, so to speak. I'll just let you continue living in your own little fantasy land and we'll go our separate ways, because I can see this isn't go anywhere.

I realise you aren't the most knowledgable person and that this is your team's board, so I won't let you have it, so to speak. I'll just let you continue living in your own little fantasy land and we'll go our separate ways, because I can see this isn't go anywhere.

you can let me have it or not or talk the language of Picasso and deal in the land of the abstract and talk a fantasy argument.

Or you can answer a simple question.... how does the colours Yellow and dark Blue and tone of White represent the West Coast Eagles or why?

You would have been better of calling yourself the Western Kangaroos with orange/red etc.. but it looks like GWS have beat you to it with that colour scheme!

I see you've met Mr Magic before?

you can let me have it or not or talk the language of Picasso and deal in the land of the abstract and talk a fantasy argument.

Or you can answer a simple question.... how does the colours Yellow and dark Blue and tone of White represent the West Coast Eagles or why?

You would have been better of calling yourself the Western Kangaroos with orange/red etc.. but it looks like GWS have beat you to it with that colour scheme!

The original colours of blue and gold represented the WA coast line (blue ocean and gold sand), you might not recognise these items if your from Victoria...

The original colours of blue and gold represented the WA coast line (blue ocean and gold sand), you might not recognise these items if your from Victoria...

Allow me to help you. First of all I don't live in Victoria, never have for obvious reasons.

I am aware of the Ocean and the Sea but if your colours don't represent the Eagles why call yourself the Eagles? Why not call yourself the beach bums or even the West Coast surfers might be more appropriate. Your club seems to have an identity crisis.

Actually, if the white is the surf and the dark blue supposedly the ocean although that would be a stretch I am sure, why not call yourself the West Coast Seagulls??? That seems far more appropriate in terms of your associations but then you would probably need more white I guess.

I don't know, sounds to me like the club put a few colours together, plucked a mascot out of a hat and in a spot of desperation threw a dart at a dart board in terms of what the club's representing. It is interesting because who does inland WA support?? No one it seems represents them at all with the Dockers at West Coast covered.

Maybe WA needs a third club to represent the inland. They could call themselves the miners and they could be the richest club of all!!

Allow me to help you. First of all I don't live in Victoria, never have for obvious reasons.

I am aware of the Ocean and the Sea but if your colours don't represent the Eagles why call yourself the Eagles? Why not call yourself the beach bums or even the West Coast surfers might be more appropriate. Your club seems to have an identity crisis.

Actually, if the white is the surf and the dark blue supposedly the ocean although that would be a stretch I am sure, why not call yourself the West Coast Seagulls??? That seems far more appropriate in terms of your associations but then you would probably need more white I guess.

I don't know, sounds to me like the club put a few colours together, plucked a mascot out of a hat and in a spot of desperation threw a dart on a dart board in terms of who you represent. It is interesting because who does inland WA support?? No one it seems represents them.

Maybe WA needs a third club to represent the inland. They could call themselves the miners and they could be the richest club of all!!

and there's tigers in melbourne........

and there's tigers in melbourne........

yeap. I seen them once a long time ago when I was a nippa I am sure. Most zoos have them!

Besides who said RFC represents just Melbourne. I would have thought they will have to go global when the competition makes the transition like all other clubs that can make the leap.

Obviously, RFC represent all Tiger fans in all states atm!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh gawd

They're using the clash we wanted in the afl in the vfl

And it looks woeful, especially with white shorts. On the other hand the clash jumper on the players doesn't look as bad as you've made it out to be.

And it looks woeful, especially with white shorts. On the other hand the clash jumper on the players doesn't look as bad as you've made it out to be.

That's your opinion though

The majority would prefer the yellow as an afl clash over the shield one

Looks like the yellow one is sashless at the back

vfljumpersheromain.jpg

Back