• Charlie Dixon

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 38 11.4%
  • No, not them. This guy

Votes: 22 6.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ollie Wines needs to get angry he's too nice & meek, s**t skills so use the asset you do have ya brick s**thouse.. throw opponents around, break ribs, dump tackle etc. become a campaigner.
I want to see Ollie do something like this.

Ollie Wines needs to get angry he's too nice & meek, s**t skills so use the asset you do have ya brick s**thouse.. throw opponents around, break ribs, dump tackle etc. become a campaigner.

that would be great, who's going to teach him all that? JOrdan Hinkley?

that would be great, who's going to teach him all that? JOrdan Hinkley?
Was hoping when Michael Voss came to the club that he would try mould Ollie into a top player and leader but it's not happened.

Was hoping when Michael Voss came to the club that he would try mould Ollie into a top player and leader but it's not happened.
Ollie had an airline ticket in his hand on Instagram a day or so ago, was to Bali or Thailand I think.
I would assume, being the captain of our club, that he plans to be back to support and cheer on his future team mates next Sunday.

Ollie had an airline ticket in his hand on Instagram a day or so ago, was to Bali or Thailand I think.
I would assume, being the captain of our club, that he plans to be back to support and cheer on his future team mates next Sunday.
But he got a cheap deal on flights back in June. What did you expect him to do

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Skype that sh1t in it’s a true Pordelaide tradition.

He has become very pedestrian in everything he says and does. No mongrel at all or wanting to prove a point. "I love this club". "I love this group of players". "Ken is a great coach" 🤮 lost a lot of my respect in him....

I could be wrong but I remember it as being the Phillipines and was captioned ‘on the tools’. Could be helping out over there.

I could be wrong but I remember it as being the Phillipines and was captioned ‘on the tools’. Could be helping out over there.
I lived in a small country town in NSW where the League boys end of season trip was usually to the Philippines. From what I heard they spent a lot of their time there "on the tools".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the captain of the Wales rugby team AND the British Lions (and was the best at his position in the world).
His point about acting professionally being as much about knowing you have a mental edge as anything else, I believe is pertinent to the water skiing stuff.

Last edited:
This is the captain of the Wales rugby team.
His point about acting professionally being as much about knowing you have a mental edge as anything else, I believe is pertinent to the water skiing stuff.

You could probably make a similar video with Warren Tredrea.

You could probably make a similar video with Warren Tredrea.
We recently had a seminar with an ex all-black who now coaches at the storm.

He played an internal video from the storm pre-season that contained this quote (not verbatim):

"Preparation is about standing toe-to-toe with the other guy, looking him in the eye and knowing in that moment, that you can take him past his limits, beat him and break him when it counts."

These quotes are great but we don't need to look any further than what our own Fos Williams said about no hopers to get the message loud and clear. You're either here to win or you're not. There's no in between.
Yeah, the main thing I got out of the seminar was how much the all blacks sound like what Port Adelaide used to be.

So much of our current rhetoric is sound bites taken from other successful regimes cobbled together with no thought or understanding of what they mean.

Janus once said that our defenders guard space like they've been instructed in the mechanics of a zone defence without understanding the fundamental theory that makes it effective.

How fitting that this is the primary characteristic of the team coached by the man who takes catch-phrases from Craig Bellamy and tactics from soccer but refuses any professional development that might help him put together a coherent game plan if he has to fly there.

In Ruccis latest roast he says that it's a certainty port will have just 1 captain next year wearing the #1 jumper.

Much needed if true. No idea who deserves to wear the #1 outside of Boak though. There's a clear leadership void within the playing group.

In Ruccis latest roast he says that it's a certainty port will have just 1 captain next year wearing the #1 jumper.

Much needed if true. No idea who deserves to wear the #1 outside of Boak though. There's a clear leadership void within the playing group.

I reckon this is why Wines wants out. He’s been told.

Back