News Port Adelaide Hacked by Ransomware Group

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd honestly prefer to receive a threatening email from a foreign scammer than another Matthew Richardson email anyway
If you receive an email purporting to be from membership@pafc.com.au attempting to sell you a Port Adelaide membership, be wary! It may be a scam email attempting to sell you a Port Adelaide membership.

If you receive an email purporting to be from membership@pafc.com.au attempting to sell you a Port Adelaide membership, be wary! It may be a scam email attempting to sell you a Port Adelaide membership.
Anything from Richo reads like a scam anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The way Port are going, it might present better value!
Port have been scamming me out of my money for the last 9 years anyway. At least if it had gone to Russian hackers I could have been comforted by the knowledge that my money didn't go towards another Hinkley contract.

AFL Membership Services out of Docklands are contracted to run all the clubs membership services. All clubs use this service.
It is illegal for any IT system to store your credit card details with big fines involved.
Hence on-line systems connect to a their party to process your payment details.

Port have been scamming me out of my money for the last 9 years anyway. At least if it had gone to Russian hackers I could have been comforted by the knowledge that my money didn't go towards another Hinkley contract.

Sure, my money is being used to blow up Ukrainian civilians, but at least that scab Hinkley isn't seeing a penny!

AFL Membership Services out of Docklands are contracted to run all the clubs membership services. All clubs use this service.
How come the PAFC use Ticketmaster then?

In relation to the storing of credit card data;

How come the PAFC use Ticketmaster then?

In relation to the storing of credit card data;
Because Docklands Stadium use the Ticketmaster system and the AFL lives there, they probably have sub contracted AFL Membership Services to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back