Game Day Port Adelaide v Sydney Swans, Round 21 - 13:40 ACST, Aug 10, 2019.

Remove this Banner Ad

Definition of ****ed up...

Not being happy about being in the 8 at the expense of Adelaide cause we wanna out s**t them to prove our coach needs to go more...

Atleast we are bringing in momentum... Alongside the Bulldogs we'd atleast not be a pushover like Adelaide and Essendon are atm.

Imagine getting a 50 because a bloke was late by a second in a marking contest but NOT copping a reversal when 6 blokes coward drop the opposition after running 40m to get there.

Protected species.
Imagine wearing glasses so rose-coloured that you act like you wouldn't be both incensed if someone had done that to a Crows' player and proud that your team mates stuck up for him

Imagine wearing glasses so rose-coloured that you act like you wouldn't be both incensed if someone had done that to a Crows' player and proud that your team mates stuck up for him
Cant believe he'd find a way to criticise that....

If my team didn't stick up for one another I'd be finding a new team...

Cant believe he'd find a way to criticise that....

If my team didn't stick up for one another I'd be finding a new team...
To scratch an itch I just went on the Crows' board to see their assessment and it's nothing but praise sprinkled with some "why can't our team mates do that"

Something tells me old mate struggles with cognitive bias in his day to day

To scratch an itch I just went on the Crows' board to see their assessment and it's nothing but praise sprinkled with some "why can't our team mates do that"
Guarantee they all would prefer Tex stood up for his team mates.... He's at his best when he's showing aggression.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back