2nds Port Adelaide vs Norwood - Round 21 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

an elite junior all his life, every club president at some point will be asking their recruiters 'what didn't we like about him?'. Will debut for Power in 2017.
Wasn't always 'elite'. Riley Bonner always played up a grade at Goodwood (and often at West Adelaide), Snelling never did.

Bass wearing a Magpies polo.

F@%k, I laughed...

If the Power have a good year in 2017, he will be highly sought after as a head coach. His Essendon role impacted on his development.

I'm sorry but anyone who calls Bonner an upgrade on Pittard hasn't watched much of Bonner. Bonner's field kicking in the SANFL has been extremely shaky this year. The kid can play and hopefully has a BIG future, but he is far from an upgrade yet and his disposal is currently very over rated. That's not to say he wont work on and improve it but right now he still has a fair way to go. Pittard's last 5 weeks have been pathetic but he's still an top line player with some elite evasiveness and kicking skills.

Whats his disposal like? Ive only seen him play twice and it seemed quite good.
If I've picked up anything it would be that he doesn't have a lot of length on his kick. He's mostly doing the hard work inside but he distributes well in open play. He's a little mini-Ollie.

It kind of annoys me that Ah Chee dominates SANFL with ease, finished 2015 in a very positive note and in 2017 doesn't do s**t in most his AFL games. On pure talent and physical attributes he'd be one of the higher tiers on our list.
Yep he's athletically amazing, but then again Matt Thomas athletically also was outstanding.

I'm sorry but anyone who calls Bonner an upgrade on Pittard hasn't watched much of Bonner. Bonner's field kicking in the SANFL has been extremely shaky this year. The kid can play and hopefully has a BIG future, but he is far from an upgrade yet and his disposal is currently very over rated. That's not to say he wont work on and improve it but right now he still has a fair way to go. Pittard's last 5 weeks have been pathetic but he's still an top line player with some elite evasiveness and kicking skills.

I would have hoped any Pittard critics disappeared a good 2 years ago, a great player.

47 points.. C'mon, kick more goals! At least leave it to chance next week instead of not winning by enough.

If I've picked up anything it would be that he doesn't have a lot of length on his kick. He's mostly doing the hard work inside but he distributes well in open play. He's a little mini-Ollie.

Fair call, he is only 5'9 tho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we keep Mitchell as a rookie again?

transformer-stick.gif

Holiday Mode: Initiate!

transformer-surf.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back