Rumour Port are s**t

Are Port s**t?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I find the thread name appalling. I have not bothered to read the pages, except those being on this page. I do not accept the survey as worthy of the port board. I do not consider the tenure of this dribble represents a port supporter. It is rubbish and should be closed down.

Tend to agree.
Seems we really are trying to be like Richmond.
More than enough threads to discuss what is wrong with the club/players/coaches etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is today mad Monday yet?

I find the thread name appalling. I have not bothered to read the pages, except those being on this page. I do not accept the survey as worthy of the port board. I do not consider the tenure of this dribble represents a port supporter. It is rubbish and should be closed down.
Do you know what? I wouldnt put a thread up like this either. Because i dont feel entitled to. There would be only a couple of people here i feel are entitled to and Portia is one of them. Its her way of saying how deeply she loves Port Adelaide.........and yes we are s**t at the moment. In fact we even smell like s**t. If you dont bring it to the front, nothing gets done. So get off your sloppy sugar coated high horse and except some truths. Especially from the likes of Portian. She has been here since fairy floss and Roy Orbisan. Well not that long Portia☺ Keep the sunny side up girl and tell it as it is.

Do you know what? I wouldnt put a thread up like this either. Because i dont feel entitled to. There would be only a couple of people here i feel are entitled to and Portia is one of them. Its her way of saying how deeply she loves Port Adelaide.........and yes we are s**t at the moment. In fact we even smell like s**t. If you dont bring it to the front, nothing gets done. So get off your sloppy sugar coated high horse and except some truths. Especially from the likes of Portian. She has been here since fairy floss and Roy Orbisan. Well not that long Portia☺ Keep the sunny side up girl and tell it as it is.
And that post was after two good bottles of Taylors Reds

1425436669336.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To put some perspective, all clubs are s**t at one time or another. Even Hawks were once, in a galaxy far far away.

exactly, all clubs go through dark days. While its not fun, it galvanises us during the roller coaster ups and downs. Would never ever swap this to the money making corporation that the SANFL will never allow to bottom out due to the $$$$$$$$.

While I don't personally go hysterical at finishing mid-table and thinking the world is ending, I do believe a few hysterical people around is good to push the club back in the right direction

7Bx2s1S.jpg

Yep they could win the next 15 flags and I'd never envy knowing **** all about the game, dressing up like a ******* rainbow each week, yellow hats and being at one with skipperdee doo n' stupid.
I'll vent and tell the our players to show some heart etc but there is no way i would be apart of that souless franchise across Port rd. I would rather be a tiggers supporter

No tradition not good enough. Give me some names: David Tamal, ros Aguis, bruce Spencer, Laurie Jervious, Paul Marret etc etc Brian Fairclough and then I might ans your second part

Well I've been a member since I was 6 months old. Is that good enough for you?

Not that i see any relevance to the discussion

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back