Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listened to Rowey’s interview with Shelly Ware. How embarrassing.
He needs to be stood down.
She was all class, made him sound like the Neanderthal that he is. I also thought Bickley spoke well. I listened to Rowe's conversation with Caro yesterday too. He is just an out and out lying hypocrite. Basically accused her of having no moral compass. And where was all this moral indignation when it was SPP on the receiving end. I'd love to be able to go back and listen to him standing up for Sam's rights.

She was all class, made him sound like the Neanderthal that he is. I also thought Bickley spoke well. I listened to Rowe's conversation with Caro yesterday too. He is just an out and out lying hypocrite. Basically accused her of having no moral compass. And where was all this moral indignation when it was SPP on the receiving end. I'd love to be able to go back and listen to him standing up for Sam's rights.
Imagine if the MFWs on twitter picked up on this & go their advertisers?

Betts, CEY and Cameron should stand up for him.
No doubt said without a hint of irony
You'd think maybe the fact that none of them have would tell him something.

Not sure condemning racism would be a smart business move for the SANFL mate. 90% of their fans are 'nearing the end of their journey in life'.

They'd be pretty happy to keep quiet and let the AFL deal with things, lol.
Unless it was a person a Alberton.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No doubt Tex is feeling depressed, full of regret and alone like an Outcast, He now has to wear this mark for the rest of his life and as much as I can’t stand the dude and am enjoying Adelaides implosion I just hope he doesn’t do anything stupid (Guys, I know!) in response to his current self made predicament. I was really hoping it all wasn’t true. Far out Walkers such a fricking dumbass!

Was getting a bit excited early when GWS were 7 goals up. Thought this could turn our percentage gap with Geelong on its head, but the comeback ended that.

Great that they lost, as it puts them within reach if we're good enough, but their percentage is still huge.

We'd need to beat the Crows by around 100-110 points to draw level on percentage. That ain't happening.
It’s possible

This is not the first time the Crom have been embroiled in a racism controversy. The Crom are an outright racist organisation and I would bet far worse than Collingwood. Any organisation that sponsors them or supports them are supporting racism. End of story.

This is not the first time the Crom have been embroiled in a racism controversy. The Crom are an outright racist organisation and I would bet far worse than Collingwood. Any organisation that sponsors them or supports them are supporting racism. End of story.
Simply should be folded at this point.

Needs to be discussed seriously. They have been a disgrace and embarrassment to Australia for some time now and there really wouldnt be much loss - no history, no culture, nothing to lose by just shutting them down.

Simply should be folded at this point.

Needs to be discussed seriously. They have been a disgrace and embarrassment to Australia for some time now and there really wouldnt be much loss - no history, no culture, nothing to lose by just shutting them down.
Agree. Totally destroyed the football brand in this State. Should move them to Tasmania.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back