Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Callan Ward WTF

Kaeys going for goal with a kick that got smothered is what turned the game. So many options that would have taken time off the clock for a shot to win the game.

View attachment 1992565

Spotlight on Keays

Im Out GIF

Where does this irrational confidence come from? We are the flakiest team in the AFL. Would have been lucky to win today, let alone deliver a flogging. More likely is that we would have completely folded under the heat.

The Crows are low on talent but their endeavour is unconditional, you can pretty much set your watch to it. They’re far more trustworthy than Port in terms of putting in a performance against a top team.
Because most teams in the afl would have beaten Collingwood today. Forward of the ball was a real struggle for them and then they lost two more players. We are flakey as **** but there's a limit.

Collingwood did well to kick 12 goals with their cobbled together forward line, but how could the crows only score 11 with all their forward 50 entries and almost everyone available in the F50?

I think Rankine was a bit hard done by. You see runs like that all the time that don't get called back. That said, there's nothing to suggest that they run away with it with 26 seconds left on the clock. McHenry was caught in a tackle and from the ball up, Collingwood could have cleared it. Won't stop them claiming they were robbed though.

Collingwood did well to kick 12 goals with their cobbled together forward line, but how could the crows only score 11 with all their forward 50 entries and almost everyone available in the F50?

That reminds me of another club. Port can be wasteful at times.

That was a game that I didn't want either side to win I hate the Crows but I am sick of those Collingwood arseholes winning the close ones.

I notice that Collingwood have not adopted a token indigenous name for Douglas Nicholls round, at least there was not one showing on the Foxtel replay. I wonder if we should read anything into that?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They can’t complain.. clear holding the ball missed in collingwoods forward line.

Plus a couple more late..

Still laughing tho.

Credit to the umpires for not awarding that free to Hill just before quarter time. The replay showed he was not held and staged for a free.

Nicks's game plan is basically Hinkley's with added free kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back