Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there more swans fans here than doggies?
happy episode 8 GIF

Lol useless abbey holmes.

10 min after richards is ruled out with concussion.

"GUYS THIS ALSO MEANS HE WILL MISS THE GAME AGAINST COLLINGWOOD WITH THE 12 DAY RULE"

yeah no ****ing shit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing.
You related McRae to "Hinkleyball".
I merely pointed out McRae's success at managing players that Hinkley couldn't manage and ability to make a Grand Final and win a Premiership as being evidence that McRae "goes all right".
Firstly, let’s gets something straight friend.
I’m not a happy clapper Hinkley fan boy.
But! You would have to be delusional to think McRae didn’t fluke last years season with multiple MCG games + the first final a Prelim & GF win which were all rather controversial btw by around a goal.
Just sayin…

Swans looking ominous, relentless run , led by Warner. However how can Jordan just openly wrap his arms around Treloar whilst tagging, in the centre and at stoppages. If a defender does that to a forward its instantly payed.

Chad Warner WooHoo!

Firstly, let’s gets something straight friend.
I’m not a happy clapper Hinkley fan boy.
But! You would have to be delusional to think McRae didn’t fluke last years season with multiple MCG games + a Prelim & GF win which were both rather controversial btw by under a goal.
Just sayin…
They practise tight game scenarios more than anyone they are the kings of getting it done.

He's a fantastic coach, prepares his teams well mentally & instills ridiculous confidence/belief in utter spuds and makes them useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back