Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying that, we do have a tough draw on the way home
Carlton, GWS and Brisbane, the next 3.

If we run home with only 4 more losses we are doing really well and surely it would be a massive final half to season to set us best as possible to finally give finals crack.

Saying that, we do have a tough draw on the way home
Carlton, GWS and Brisbane, the next 3.

If we run home with only 4 more losses we are doing really well and surely it would be a massive final half to season to set us best as possible to finally give finals crack.
Carlton and Brisbane at home good chance of winning.
GWS will be the hardest of the 3 imo.

The footage of Leek Aleer having to be pulled in from signing autographs and taking selfies by an official so they could actually sing the song, and then the roar when he entered the rooms was great ♥️

Great to see the Richmond fans rock up
For Dreamtime ,at the G.
So far Dusty and Bolton look in good nick.
Good to see a change in game plan.From the bombs down the line

Essendons jumper reminds me of Eddie Van Halens guitar.......
7a6c173df92aa750c7b95dfa54d937b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But we’ve finally made it to the official AFL sanctioned marquee game. You have to watch, this representation of Australia. In Melbourne. Between two Melbourne teams.
I have not watched this game for a number of years along with all the other stand alone VFL marquee games and special charity matches that promote solely Victorian charity enterprises.

Lol. Steely Green was named after his mum's favourite band, who were named after a brand of vibrator. Classic
Just heard the commentators say this. Mrs Green clearly didn't do her homework.

Shaun Burgoyne sounds like Terry Wallace.

Would someone please explain why some umps will give multiple warnings re standing marks but some just pay the 50? How long has stand been a thing? **** off all the warnings.

I have not watched this game for a number of years along with all the other stand alone VFL marquee games and special charity matches that promote solely Victorian charity enterprises.
Sonny Morey is meant to be the ambassador for this round, and they gave him less air time tonight than Nick Daicos gets when he goes to the loo. Disgraceful treatment in my opinion,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back