Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kayo couldnt even play the darts for me yesterday. on a 100mbps connection
We got similarly fast wifi recently and even not too far from the modem it was just too slow to properly play anything. Definitely recommend connecting the TV to the modem via an ethernet cable, very much worth doing and you'll get a smooth and quick connection.

I do enjoy that the fans and media go away thinking the cows are genuinely talented after games like this.

And then inevitable heart break at some inopportune time lol
I'll laugh if they lose to Sydney by a point again.

Clash Royale Running GIF by Clasharama

Everyone praises West Coast for being the masters of the rebuild and talk about how they're on the right track and how amazing Harley Reid is. All I see is a club who has lost 52 of their last 60 games with the majority being annihilations and a list that has many, many older premiership players that are going to need replacing. It's going to take them a long time to get back to being a contender this time around.

Kayo is an example of a multi billion dollar company getting first year tafe students to code their app because they give zero ****s about their customer base

It’s legit the worst app ever invented.
Yea even those dodgy free movie & live tv android apps run better, I'm still running my free fox rort so haven't used Kayo for over a year lol good riddance.

Everyone praises West Coast for being the masters of the rebuild and talk about how they're on the right track and how amazing Harley Reid is. All I see is a club who has lost 52 of their last 60 games with the majority being annihilations and a list that has many, many older premiership players that are going to need replacing. It's going to take them a long time to get back to being a contender this time around.

Tell us this in 4 years time when they’ve won another flag.

Kayo is an example of a multi billion dollar company getting first year tafe students to code their app because they give zero ****s about their customer base

It’s legit the worst app ever invented.
Its because you don’t have Hubbl.

Binge is just as shit, same reasons.

It doesn't even matter if it takes longer this time around, they'll get there and we'll have still done three 5ths of fukc all in that time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rory Lobb's days at Whitten Oval appear numbered with the Dogs forward deciding he wants out.

It doesn't even matter if it takes longer this time around, they'll get there and we'll have still done three 5ths of fukc all in that time.

This is like saying it doesn't matter that Manchester United haven't won the EPL for a decade, they'll win one again before Crystal Palace will!

This is like saying it doesn't matter that Manchester United haven't won the EPL for a decade, they'll win one again before Crystal Palace will!
One sure thing about West Coast is the money keeps rolling in.
As a business venture they’re very successful and let’s be honest that’s what todays football is all about.

Have 2 draws go against you and you are also outside the 8.

Or in Freo’s case, don’t have a dodgy umpire call in the last minute and you’re in the 4 (ironically, it’s the opposite for Carlton).

Your point is irrelevant, you can only play the team presented on any given day.
My point isn't irrelevant when you have summarised it.

Outside of Sydney, you can throw a blanket over Essendon down to probably Brisbane. All teams which have their obvious strengths and weaknesses.

Whilst I'm certain we won't be on the dias on the last Saturday, I have no idea where Port will end up this season.

Little battler club Palace! We've got a long way to go to be anything like them, hey Kenny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back