Premier Division 2021 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Boyd gone to amateurs. Can someone explain why the ammos don’t pay their players . He is obviously getting a job and other things so why don’t the ammos stop playing these games and just pay their bloody players !!!!!

Funnily enough it actually makes things somewhat more uneven. If clubs don’t have money for players they may be able to come into it through donations or sponsorship. “Networks” etc where jobs and the like can be arranged are much harder to come by and simply means the clubs with the most resources in that area succeed. The VAFA has been dominated by the old boys clubs forever and probably always will be.

Hearing around the traps Tim “ nifty” Norton could be coming out of retirement after a host div 4 clubs asking to speak to the goal square legend , goal sneak.

Rumours still strong that Berwick will be playing EFNL in 2021 and the EFNL keen to have 50 teams in competition ASAP.Begs the question if this happens and clubs like Berwick join and other clubs that are to strong to start in D4 how can the EFNL get around that issue.

Hearing around the traps Tim “ nifty” Norton could be coming out of retirement after a host div 4 clubs asking to speak to the goal square legend , goal sneak.

Hahaha, best post of the year. Let's hope he gets more game time than the last 5 minutes of the final quarter.

I’m sure his well oiled body will run rings around div 4, clear the fifty. “ big nifty “ Will pounce

The way I see it seems only a matter of time before Berwick and other clubs come into the EFL.I realise and I am sure we all agree that the current 10 tier grades Premier and D1 are now what we all want but 2021 we might need a re think and Berwick might have to come into D1 making a 11 team grade or bring the d2 grand final teams up to D1.In 2022 then return to a 10 team grade but that creates more problems and who gets relegated and does any one get promoted.

They would easily be amongst the top sides within Division 1.

It interesting that they are coming straight back for another attempt. Not sure what has changed to make it significantly more appealing. When I look at a map Berwick doesn't seem to have got any closer to the "eastern suburbs' suddenly.

G at it again, Saturday Night posts vanish into thin air.

Doncaster to Noble Park just under 30kms
Doncaster to Berwick over 40kms
Doncaster to Essendon 22kms
Where does it stop?

I am unaware as to my clubs thinking this is just me giving geographic facts!!!

G at it again, Saturday Night posts vanish into thin air.

Doncaster to Noble Park just under 30kms
Doncaster to Berwick over 40kms
Doncaster to Essendon 22kms
Where does it stop?

I am unaware as to my clubs thinking this is just me giving geographic facts!!!

It’ll continue until AFL Vic pulls their thumbs out of their behinds and come up with a strategy for the whole south-east covering SFL, MPNFL and OEFL.

Each year is just band-aids here and there. Berwick trying to get into the EFL is just another one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Berwick joining premier in 2021

Gee I have reservations about this one but the ideal situation is 5 grades of 10.I think clubs must be told ASAP on how the promotion relegation system is going to work at the end of season 2020.I presume this will effect Premier,D1 and D2.Will it be no promotion for the premiers in 2020 in D1,D2 and D3 or 2 teams get relegated from those divisions and the premier goes up.

Gee I have reservations about this one but the ideal situation is 5 grades of 10.I think clubs must be told ASAP on how the promotion relegation system is going to work at the end of season 2020.I presume this will effect Premier,D1 and D2.Will it be no promotion for the premiers in 2020 in D1,D2 and D3 or 2 teams get relegated from those divisions and the premier goes up.
From memory and I maybe wrong but think they said about a month ago that the premier's of D1 and D2 get promoted and 2 down from premier and 2 down from D1.

With Berwick coming straight into premier in 2021, is this a massive kick in the guts for those in Div 1 in 2020 who had recruited to win a flag to get to premier in 2021
Interesting times ahead for EFNL (still a shocking logo)

Is going to be very interesting how this all unfolds.

Surely club of the decade between 2010 to 2019 would have to be Balwyn? 5 grand finals four flags?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back