ELSTERNWICK 11:40am SAT 3/9
vsvs
Old ScotchOld ScotchOld Scotch
St Bernards

Last edited:
I still see the main sides that will challenge for the flag in 2022 as

Xavs - very strong across all lines and have great depth
SKOB - See Xavs description
Caulfield - Seem to have really found their feet in A grade, playing good football and have a strong list with depth. Only query on them is that Brett Eddy will be a massive hole to fill for them.
Brighton - They will again be strong and their best players will all be in that 23-27 age bracket, the best time to strike for a flag.
OMs - They teased this year, but with some more consistency they will be up there.
Collegians - Coming off a tough season, hopefully a few less injuries in 2022 and the Lions will bounce back
Don't forget UBAFL big Mike.

Shall be an interesting 2022. I'd have OX, OB and Caulfield ahead of SKOBAFL. Uni Blues will improve and possibly rekindle their 2019 premiership form, Collegians injury free will challenge. Six into four doesn't go but one thing for sure is SKOBAFL will be hoping they don't fall off the ledge after sacking their coach.
XXXXAFL player Oliver Hanrahan delisted today. Just saying.

Don't forget UBAFL big Mike.

Uni Blues to me are a really unusual one, they could be dominant, but my goodness they have almost zero depth and just one or two injuries (in particular Cordy or O'Shea) could lead to them being bottom 4.

Oh my Mr. Gold must be hiding under the covers as the latest news has two more senior regulars heading for the country $$$ door.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the back of the two strangest (most terrible) seasons in my time should we expect to see mass player movement ( no close to club land). Is disassociation creating movement and are young people financially hit by COVID following the money?

On the back of the two strangest (most terrible) seasons in my time should we expect to see mass player movement ( no close to club land). Is disassociation creating movement and are young people financially hit by COVID following the money?

I think COVID and not really playing for two years may have led to players putting their hands up to play with their mates, for the love of the game again, but I could be wrong on that one.

Spoke to a mate from SKOB

Looks like there will be a recent VAFA premiership winner joining 'Plugger' Lynch as his assistant coach. A big name.

Good to see the recruiting season has started. OM's off the mark with Dan Coffield. Will be handy at this level.

Good to see the recruiting season has started. OM's off the mark with Dan Coffield. Will be handy at this level.

Good pick up by OMs.

I'm sure Bedford will be upset that as a Whitefriars boy he is choosing to play in Premier division rather than at his school's old boy side in Division 1.

Good pick up by OMs.

I'm sure Bedford will be upset that as a Whitefriars boy he is choosing to play in Premier division rather than at his school's old boy side in Division 1.
Not at all after i read the story , i'm more concerned about the debacle that is B and C atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back