Toast Proud of our Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's focus on the football lads and our great football team. Take this discussion somewhere else
I think a discussion about official positions of the Richmond Football Club is relevant to a Richmond board such as this. But I agree that the unbridled nastiness and hatefulness that "No!" voters feel emboldened to express today is totally uncalled for. A bit shameful really.

I think a discussion about official positions of the Richmond Football Club is relevant to a Richmond board such as this. But I agree that the unbridled nastiness and hatefulness that "No!" voters feel emboldened to express today is totally uncalled for. A bit shameful really.
You're joking right. Do you know how much they spent on the VOTE?
What or who makes you Mr. Right? ill give you a clue, no one.

As apposed too the yes voter(s) calling out no voters as Racists(led by our so called Pm) before and no doubt after the vote?
Last time i checked we lived in a democracy and while i voted yes(I have my reasons) i'll never look on my friends who i know voted No as anything other than their democratic RIGHT to do so not as Racists that seems alot of YES people find it easy too paint as.

You're joking right. Do you know how much they spent on the VOTE?
What or who makes you Mr. Right? ill give you a clue, no one.
I'm not sure what your point is, but there are lots of threads on Big Footy where you can really impress us all at how brilliantly you're able to mindlessly regurgitate Murdoch propaganda :thumbsu:
Is there nothing you can contribute regarding your pride to be associated with Richmond and its position on the voice, or its practical contributions to the lives Aboriginal people?

As apposed too the yes voter(s) calling out no voters as Racists(led by our so called Pm) before and no doubt after the vote?
Well that's not true and I'd ask you to link me to the PM's quotes that no Voters are all racists (must be heaps of quotes if he is, as you insist, leading that call). But this thread's not about that is it. It's about our collective pride in our club.

Well that's not true and I'd ask you to link me to the PM's quotes that no Voters are all racists (must be heaps of quotes if he is, as you insist, leading that call). But this thread's not about that is it. It's about our collective pride in our club.
Sorry i meant as in the PM Leading the yes campaign.And your right its about our club but you did bring up how the No's were being hateful etc.Just pointing out that the Yes people were just as guilty of.

I’m all for spirited discussion and for the most part I thought most on here did that pretty damn well.
Unfortunately we are now going around in circles and little of any substance is now being discussed.
As a yes voter I thought yesterday was a sad day in our history.
And in the words of Forest Gump, “That’s all I have to say about that.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back