QAFL 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Well you wouldn’t expect to have most of that list playing after a granny. However you’d think they’d have their best side in as possible if you’re playing a QAFL team.

I saw pumas playing list for yesterday footyboy, nearly half of their gf side didn't play, why was that?

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Think there have been a few of their better players been carrying some injuries through the pre season so possibly precautionary there. Also just some unavailable too. Probably about at least 10 walk up starters in that team that didn’t play yesterday. Even then still some very good talent in that grange team and a very well drilled side also. Definitely shows there is a gulf in talent between Div 1 & QAFL. Just from watching yesterday Coorparoo will need to improve tremendously over this year and the next to be competitive in the QAFL in 2025.

I recall last year Mt Gravatt playing Coorparoo in a praccy. Mt Gravatt would go on to finish second last and Coorparoo would go undefeated until the granny. Vultures beat them by about 35 points. Again, practice match and not everyone is playing but shows the contrast in quality. As you’d expect.

I recall last year Mt Gravatt playing Coorparoo in a praccy. Mt Gravatt would go on to finish second last and Coorparoo would go undefeated until the granny. Vultures beat them by about 35 points. Again, practice match and not everyone is playing but shows the contrast in quality. As you’d expect.
Noosa accounted for Hinterland comfortably in both grades on what was a windy rainy and generally pretty crap day.Noosa played 11 teenagers in the Seniors and gee they were great to watch,their energy and hunt was terrific with a couple probably entrenching themselves into round one selection.Of the recruits,Nathan Horbury from Sth Bendigo hard at it,clean and makes good decisions whilst Curtis Mc Carthy(brother of Lion Lincoln) looks an absolute star!Rich,Conn,Archard and newly appointed skipper Flagg did not play. Next hit out Cooparoo at Noosa on March 23rd

See where Morningside are playing Wilston Grange in a trial tomorrow. Anyone know if Cockatoo and Matheson are having a run?

Redland def Broadbeach by 26 points in praccy yesterday. Redland kicked 4 early and then it was pretty even for 3 and a half 1/4s . Was ok game but both sides a bit rusty as you’d expect.

Any other results?

Redland def Broadbeach by 26 points in praccy yesterday. Redland kicked 4 early and then it was pretty even for 3 and a half 1/4s . Was ok game but both sides a bit rusty as you’d expect.

Any other results?

Agree both sides rusty. Quite a physical game nonetheless. Broadbeach young with some good leg speed. RVP look to have got more depth this year which may help them over the season.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This guy Dylan Landt ,, playing for St Marys in the NTFL has won the league B&F for the second year in a row.. from what I know hes a strong bodied midfielder and won the medal by some 9 votes ahead of ex AFL player Jed Anderson and gun player in Brad Filo. In one game he had 56 possessions......see he played VFL for Essendon and SANFL for Glenelg ... my question is where does he play in our season if at all. Has any QAFL club approached him

This guy Dylan Landt ,, playing for St Marys in the NTFL has won the league B&F for the second year in a row.. from what I know hes a strong bodied midfielder and won the medal by some 9 votes ahead of ex AFL player Jed Anderson and gun player in Brad Filo. In one game he had 56 possessions......see he played VFL for Essendon and SANFL for Glenelg ... my question is where does he play in our season if at all. Has any QAFL club approached him
Playing as a fly in at Dimboola, his brother is the coach and plays about 10 games, for very good coin

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back