QAFL 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm flattered you would think I have a say in it

Required, Covertackle - how many profiles you got?

You got me, I am secretly in charge of the Magpies, and Tommo and the lads all report to me. :)

I'm flattered you would think I have a say in it

Required, Covertackle - how many profiles you got?

You got me, I am secretly in charge of the Magpies, and Tommo and the lads all report to me. :)
Its career ending. While i understand sympathy of Thomos plight... but having the Miller account evaporates all goodwill. Too many clubs slandered, too many players slandered.

5 coaches, 6 years. Bottom of comp most years. Many blokes could achieve that result. Sherwood need someone that can achieve better than that result.

You and i know the many good people at Sherwood deserve better. Time to step down Miller. You have evaporated all the goodwill deserved. People who also know who you are should give you the nudge. Sherwood and their future in the QAFL is bigger than you.

Its career ending. While i understand sympathy of Thomos plight... but having the Miller account evaporates all goodwill. Too many clubs slandered, too many players slandered.

5 coaches, 6 years. Bottom of comp most years. Many blokes could achieve that result. Sherwood need someone that can achieve better than that result.

You and i know the many good people at Sherwood deserve better. Time to step down Miller. You have evaporated all the goodwill deserved. People who also know who you are should give you the nudge. Sherwood and their future in the QAFL is bigger than you.
You sound a little too salty GEEitLONG to be an outsider. Just banging on about the number of coaches is pretty tame. Give us some actual details.

Spider_Man_meme.jpg

If BF history tells you anything then I'm sure I've read Thommo and Miller having debates about various issues so possibly we have a schizophrenic on here or someone just very good at hiding their tracks. Tbh think neither and Cat man is full of manure.

Thommo is not Miller. No chance. Miller is the artist formerly known as QAFL FAN. Wondered who it is for years, have spoken to Thommo about who it might be a few times. Thommo is definitely not him though. Thommo one of the few who doesn’t hide who he is. This new poster coming in hot on the Magpies though…

Last edited:
Thommo is not Miller. No chance. Miller is the artist formerly known as QAFL FAN. Wondered who it is for years, have spoken to Thommo about who it might be a few times. Thommo is definitely not him though. Thommo one of the few who doesn’t hide who he is. This new poster coming in hot on the Magpies though…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Longy
Longy_Zillmere: speaking of hiding who you are, have you come out of the closet yet ?

Whilst my favourite comment is the Scooby Doo one I’ll move on and say that I’ve heard that Brett McAvoy will now take the reins at Sherwood??? If true he’s been an assistant there for some time so he should know what he’s got to deal with, and pretty good coach over the years himself from what I hear. I wish Jared Marsh all the best and hope Brett can pull things together leading into the season

screams of blaming an outsider and bringing in one of your mates, insular thinking. Bit like thinking you can compete with a side full of local kids, and not recruiting. Results are there to see.

Miller is Riley Miller, he has commented on QAFL and club facebook pages in the past. Not associated with any club, just a QAFL fan is he not?

screams of blaming an outsider and bringing in one of your mates, insular thinking. Bit like thinking you can compete with a side full of local kids, and not recruiting. Results are there to see.
So you are with GEEitLONG and suggesting the club let the coach down?

Whilst my favourite comment is the Scooby Doo one I’ll move on and say that I’ve heard that Brett McAvoy will now take the reins at Sherwood??? If true he’s been an assistant there for some time so he should know what he’s got to deal with, and pretty good coach over the years himself from what I hear. I wish Jared Marsh all the best and hope Brett can pull things together leading into the season
Good bloke Noodles - Sherwood through and through as his family and it appears that only a clubman would/could take the gig rather than advertising. Something has obviously happened and only come to a head very recently. Sad mess it looks like from the outside. Not great for footy in that region when you have 2 QAFL clubs in Sherwood and Mounties both struggling along plus Moorooka and could prob throw Yeronga in there too.

Good bloke Noodles - Sherwood through and through as his family and it appears that only a clubman would/could take the gig rather than advertising. Something has obviously happened and only come to a head very recently. Sad mess it looks like from the outside. Not great for footy in that region when you have 2 QAFL clubs in Sherwood and Mounties both struggling along plus Moorooka and could prob throw Yeronga in there too.
In the same region Coorparoo, Springwood, Alex Hills, Kenmore and Morningside still okay??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back