General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone used the digital membership Kayo redemption offer?

I was expecting to either receive it with the membership pack or just via email but have received neither, just the standard membership pack

Has anyone used the digital membership Kayo redemption offer?

I was expecting to either receive it with the membership pack or just via email but have received neither, just the standard membership pack
I haven't had that with Kayo but the previous version which was through the AFL app or Telstra or whatever had a redemption code via email. When it ran out I realised my old man had a Telstra mobile so I stopped buying it after that 😝 and then they moved it all to Kayo anyway...

According to the membership website the AFL/club is supposed to send you a code and you need to redeem it by the end of November.

If you get it to work lmk how it goes. looks cheaper than paying for Kayo directly

I haven't had that with Kayo but the previous version which was through the AFL app or Telstra or whatever had a redemption code via email. When it ran out I realised my old man had a Telstra mobile so I stopped buying it after that 😝 and then they moved it all to Kayo anyway...

According to the membership website the AFL/club is supposed to send you a code and you need to redeem it by the end of November.

If you get it to work lmk how it goes. looks cheaper than paying for Kayo directly

Yes, that's what I thought, I can't justify a membership because I can't get to enough games but I thought if I can get cheaper Kayo and a scarf or something then why the hell not.

I'll email the club and let you know what I find out

It's not targeted to the Essendon board. Or is it... ?

Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pop up ads? We don't have them.

Unless its another format you're thinking of?
Yeah sorry, I used the wrong term. I think of them as popups because they "pop" onto the screen after a second or two.

As in, you scroll to a cluster of thread titles, look at which one you're going to open, and as you go to click it, a Port Adelaide membership pops onto the screen and you're either opening the wrong thread, or worse, giving Kochie clicks.

Yeah sorry, I used the wrong term. I think of them as popups because they "pop" onto the screen after a second or two.

As in, you scroll to a cluster of thread titles, look at which one you're going to open, and as you go to click it, a Port Adelaide membership pops onto the screen and you're either opening the wrong thread, or worse, giving Kochie clicks.
not sure what's worse, the ads loading after the content, or the content loading after the ads 😅

Yes that's a pain. It's called "re-flow" and it is a scourge that we can't do much about.

Can we please, please, please have a dedicated AFLW/VFLW sub board?

With key AFL/VFL season items still going on in the same time frame, the board is a clutter.

I'm a total fan of both streams, but going down 3 pages to find info for either side is tedious.

Want to know about Amber Clarke - AFLW board. Want to know about Will Snelling - AFL.

Seems intuative to me, but I can be told I'm wrong.

With key AFL/VFL season items still going on in the same time frame, the board is a clutter.

I'm a total fan of both streams, but going down 3 pages to find info for either side is tedious.

Want to know about Amber Clarke - AFLW board. Want to know about Will Snelling - AFL.

1694579022796.png
nah - the three people watching a current AFLW player thread should not be inconvenienced by having to do another click to find her page on a dedicated AFLW subboard.

You're wrong.

You're wrong.
Is he?

I follow the AFLW and bits and pieces of the VFLW. I feel like it'd be better for all involved to have another sub board dedicated to it (like literally every other team board does) that creates less clutter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back