'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Bumps"N"Grins

Premiership Player
Oct 15, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sell the team Dolan
With all the cutbacks at club land do we even have a media department. Some clubs have less than 15 people on the payroll.
Injury updates, a bit of a head scratcher.

Roddy

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 10, 2006
M-Town
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Aussie Cricket team.
Been thinking about this recently, and it's struck me just how many fairytales this club has provided for its players. How many players' last games for the Hawks were a flag? Just off the top of my head: Crawf (a true sporting fairytale), Lake (3 years, 3 flags), Buddy, Tucky, Croad, Hale.....

Who else?

derp de derp

Team Captain
Feb 25, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Does anyone know what this is about?

44fb614ba0fcf4cadebf945b37bf52d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may be banned?
Thread ban doesn't stop you seeing threads unless the code has been changed
Putting the OP on ignore does stop you from seeing the thread though

Mappa

Club Legend
Feb 27, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
West Bromwich Albion
Perhaps this should go in a "just got a bad feeling..." thread, but this is the closest appropriate thread i can find.

Do we think Mitch Lewis will finish his footy career at the Hawks ?

It could be the stint back at Box Hill (and he's not alone there), or the fact that he's not likely to play Friday night, but i just have this bad feeling that he's not going to get where we hope he will. Don't shoot me down here, as I will gladly be proven wrong, and hope i am, but just can't get rid of this nagging feeling that something isn't quite right

Thread ban doesn't stop you seeing threads unless the code has been changed
Putting the OP on ignore does stop you from seeing the thread though
Saw that you're the OP and was going to point out that you can't put mods on ignore, but then noticed you're not a mod any more (or at least it's not on your profile). What's up with that?

Saw that you're the OP and was going to point out that you can't put mods on ignore, but then noticed you're not a mod any more (or at least it's not on your profile). What's up with that?
I decided I needed a break from modding

I decided I needed a break from modding
I don't blame you. I've modded other forums in the past - both much smaller and less feral than BigFooty - it's a thankless job and often contributes to reduced enjoyment of posting on the forum. Moderating the AFL mainboard should be a salary position with hazard pay loading.

May 6, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn

You may be banned?
Hmmm, not blocked — I’ve never posted in there, but it doesn’t appear to show in my list of threads (can access it from your link though)...is that a thing or am I just totally missing something obvious?!

Hmmm, not blocked — I’ve never posted in there, but it doesn’t appear to show in my list of threads (can access it from your link though)...is that a thing or am I just totally missing something obvious?!
Have you blocked Gralin? If you have, she was the creator of the thread and threads started by a blocked user also disappear.

Have you blocked Gralin? If you have, she was the creator of the thread and threads started by a blocked user also disappear.
I see you've fallen for my feminine wiles

STFUJEFF

All Australian
Cake Connoisseur
Sep 17, 2008
Jeffs Shed
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nothing
Are you using Tapatalk by any chance? Seems to log me out (or appears to) quite regularly, but I’ve found if I ignore it, it turns out I’m still logged in. Weird glitch.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
No did it on both firefox and opera at the same time...maybe Im getting Haxxored

Back