Game Day R21 North v Sydney 1.10pm @ Docklands Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something tells me Clarkson ain’t coming to North Melbourne.. not with this absolute garbage ..

We're not seeing anything new today. We've probably shown more in patches today than we had earlier in the season. Don't think one game is going to make a difference on his decision.

Jul 27, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Lol. We are talking easy kicks not risky ones here.
Like the one that LDU took and missed by 10m and Simpkin coughed it up and they waltzed one in?

* I hope we get clarko, and spend the whole summer trying the mark williams kick a footy through the moving car window

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We're not seeing anything new today. We've probably shown more in patches today than we had earlier in the season. Don't think one game is going to make a difference on his decision.
Yep. Better for longer, but our bad periods are a little worse because Patch has them playing more aggressively (and today Mckay is out).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teething issues. You can see why we've done it though, a heap of very good kicks out too.

I can't see it happening. He is just too soft to be a defender.

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
22 with good footy brain. More to work with than half the list. He is the type you want in the bottom 4 of your 22 when pushing finals

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I just want to know why he's been so slow to put on weight and strength. It's his clear deficiency right now and if it's not something that can be fixed then he'll struggle to find other avenues to improve. I really like a lot of what he brings, but he gets pushed around and his tackles don't stick well or often enough.

Congrats!

Both my kids first games today.

Daughter almost 4 and son almost 2.

Both enjoyed but didn't last the distance.

Little fella was cooked at half time and mrs blackshadow took him home. Little miss wanted to stay but had enough by midway through the third. Looks like things took a turn for the worse since then.
3a1e096ee967e19c8aedd9c663a9cdbe.jpg

I think 13 goals is a fair effort. I mean we are hopeless and have no depth and can't afford to be missing Cunners, McKay, etc but we've had a crack today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back