Prediction R23: Changes v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Mackay.. and it's not even a difficult question.
Yes it is, depending on how they play this week.

Henderson has had an injury interrupted season, as has Seedsman, which has played into Mackay's hands beautifully. So far.

Usual conservative ins. Would have liked to see knight or wigg instead of thommo and our backline looks a bit one paced with smith and seedsman still injured which may hurt our run from halfback.

Rd23%20Team%20Graphic.jpg

David MacKay and Ricky Henderson on the wings! god help us.

David MacKay and Ricky Henderson on the wings! god help us.
I seem to recall Hendo hitting the scoreboard big time off the wing a couple of seasons ago??

I prefer him on the wing to playing in defence unless it's in an unaccountable role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Mackay or Henderson for finals, eh?

I'll take the Mystery Box.

Time for team selection, now you can have Mackay and Henderson where the lovely Camporeale is standing, or you can trade it all in for what's in this box!
upload_2016-8-25_19-28-11.jpeg

It's Thommo's dream match up. Playing against fellow snails Priddis and Hutchings in a game that will largely be won on the inside.
Agreed - Thommo is up to this

These pressure games become more contested

May not only be Dougie, if CEY plays well and kicks straight 3-4 goals 20 disposals, McGovern will have to play well aswell. Only reason I believe Douglas will play more middle than Forward,
Its Right time of the year for pressure on spots
McGovern isn't going anywhere !!!

Didn't you see what he brought to the table last week??!!

Rat and DMac will assume the wings while Hendo slots back into Smiths role.

Don't mind CEY's selection for this game, will need him banging around the contest with Priddis there.

Rat and DMac will assume the wings while Hendo slots back into Smiths role.
Last week D-Mac slotted back into defence. Hopefully West Coast don't have anyone as good as Karl Amon.

Him or Hendo back there this week?

Definitely our weakest lineup of the season. Very worried about Thompson, Mackay, Douglas and Hendo and I don't think we can afford to have them all playing in the finals. Swap them with Sloane, Smith, Seed and Knight and our team looks infinitely stronger.

Last week D-Mac slotted back into defence. Hopefully West Coast don't have anyone as good as Karl Amon.

Him or Hendo back there this week?

D-Mac was also on the wing at times after Brodie went off. We will rotate D-Mac, Hendo, Douglas, Atkins through the wings.

If we can't beat West Coast at home without Nic Nat, with only 2 of our best out, after winning 12 of 13, for a Top 2 spot, then we don't deserve it. The best teams cover losses, and others step up.

People are scared because we enter the unknown and they don't think we can mix it in a Prelim... I say we can. Premiership is another question.

But I'm confident about tomorrow night.

Definitely our weakest lineup of the season. Very worried about Thompson, Mackay, Douglas and Hendo and I don't think we can afford to have them all playing in the finals. Swap them with Sloane, Smith, Seed and Knight and our team looks infinitely stronger.
Tend to agree. Seed's loss has gone under the radar a bit, but when we were doing well against good sides he was doing ok and just gave us some outside balance.

It's not a weak side. Our best defenders are there, as is our entire forwardline. We are missing 1 midfielder, albeit out best one.

Hendo has had a similar output to Seeds this year, the latter seems to get better the longer he misses.

Tend to agree. Seed's loss has gone under the radar a bit, but when we were doing well against good sides he was doing ok and just gave us some outside balance.
Under the radar ?? I reckon its the opposite personally. He provides similar output to Hendo, but not having them BOTH has hurt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back