Unofficial Preview R7: Changes v Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Having watched him at sanfl and training a lot he would be in the top 10 opposite foot kicks in the team, wouldn't be to far behind his right doing anything except kicking while running flat out. Kid has skills, just lacks the little bit of composure he needs at the moment

If you had read the original post [see below] I replied to nowhere was "opposite" foot kicking even mentioned....And sorry but I do not share your opinion with Charlie's kicking being anything better than average generally IMO...i.e. still needs work...

"SydCrow said:
CC is a gun - fast, hard at it and a quality kick on both sides. And kicked the winning goal in our last final :)"

I would like to congratulate the Western Bulldogs on winning the 2016 AFL Grand Fina.........wait, what do you mean its only round 7? The way the bulldogs were over celebrating what was a really a s**t win they didnt earn suggests they arent that good!

No way they'll win a premiership with the mob of lightweights they have there. They faded badly in the second half and without the umps we would have won that by 4 or 5 goals.

You have just taken the lead in crap suggestions on team changes and that's saying something with some of the rubbish being banded about in here. One of the reasons for our good form has been minimal changes. You want to drop a player who is consistently in our best 6-8?

Funny how my suggestion was crap according to you but now most are calling for the same move.

Funny how my suggestion was crap according to you but now most are calling for the same move.
That was a couple of weeks ago. Can't even remember who it was about. I just don't think we need to make more than a couple of changes. Sorry for calling it crap. That was a bit rough. I guess I think that selection changes is only one way of dealing with poor performance and I wouldn't want to see us overreac in that regard and change too many and end up loosing a game that we have to win because we went with an inexperienced side.

That was a couple of weeks ago. Can't even remember who it was about. I just don't think we need to make more than a couple of changes. Sorry for calling it crap. That was a bit rough. I guess I think that selection changes is only one way of dealing with poor performance and I wouldn't want to see us overreac in that regard and change too many and end up loosing a game that we have to win because we went with an inexperienced side.
We agree that making wholesale changes would not be in the best interest of the team. Many here seem to believe that dropping a player after a poor performance is the best thing to do.

We agree that making wholesale changes would not be in the best interest of the team. Many here seem to believe that dropping a player after a poor performance is the best thing to do.
Agree but the issue we have is at least half the team played below par. I guess then it is as much about making sure that whoever comes in is likely to perform better. Very interesting selection week coming

Remove this Banner Ad

Back