Discussion Random Discussion (No Politics, Religion) - SHOW CHIN PASSPORT ON ENTRY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I think you’ll find that Wayne
Gretzky set records in both regular season and post-season play, holding the record for most career regular season goals (894), assists (1,963), points (2,857) and hat-tricks (50). The next closest player in total points for the regular season is Jaromir Jagr at 1,921,[1] thus Gretzky had more career assists than any other player has total points. Gretzky scored his first 1,000 points faster (424 games) than any other player in NHL history, and scored a second 1,000 points (point number 1,001 through 2,000) faster (433 games) than any player other than himself. Gretzky's point total including regular season and playoffs stands at an imposing 3,239 (1,016 goals, 2,223 assists).

His 47 playoff points in 1985 and 31 assists in 1988 are still records for a single post-season round, and he holds the record for career playoff goals (122), assists (260), points (382), hat-tricks (10) and game-winning goals (24).
Whilst we can both agree that Gretzky was one of the most influential people of the 20th century, do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your arsehole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

George regardless of whomever we support politically, this is an out right abuse of power.

Whats next, Glady's gets voted out,and people are critical of shady dealings Labor does? I bet for a second they don't repeal these laws so they can silence critics.

I donated $100 to the legal fight, and I would be damned sure I would donate to someone if this was a Labor govt doing this.

Jordan has almost 500k followers and his reach for a Youtuber is pretty extensive. I like the fact that while he is left he isn't a woke virtue signaller, and is a supporter of the likes of Jordan Petersen and has gone at corruption no matter who it is.

Bruz is just a mafia Don whom should be given the arse by Gladys Binchicken. Maube she wont have to after his blatant lying in a police statement.

He's the soccer player who had a heart attack on field.

Danish players had stood around him forming a cover so the media couldn't get a view on it but between the teammates legs you could see them trying to resuscitate him and then used the defib on him. It was very tough to watch, reminded me of what happened to Dylan Roberton but far worse. Perhaps they have the same condition.

What a leader their captain is, kept him alive before medics could get out to him, builds a team wall around him to stop press being gruesome and then comforts Ericson's distraught wife. What an absolute legend.

Whilst we can both agree that Gretzky was one of the most influential people of the 20th century, do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your arsehole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.
I think you are overlooking the most important fact about the "Invisible Touch" album. Benny Hill featured in the video for "Anything she does"

In honour of the last few pages of this thread "Cue the Benny Hill music now"

What a leader their captain is, kept him alive before medics could get out to him, builds a team wall around him to stop press being gruesome and then comforts Ericson's distraught wife. What an absolute legend.
Yeah, took his tongue out of his mouth so he wouldn't swallow it. Probably helped play a part in saving Christian's life.

Danish players had stood around him forming a cover so the media couldn't get a view on it but between the teammates legs you could see them trying to resuscitate him and then used the defib on him. It was very tough to watch, reminded me of what happened to Dylan Roberton but far worse. Perhaps they have the same condition.

Attachments

• xta1hhefj0571.jpg
    xta1hhefj0571.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 27
They did very well. This was a little bit after the initial huddle where cameras clearly picked up the medics trying to revive him and then getting the defib out. There was a collective gasp from the crowd when it happened because it jolted his entire body. Very very scary, not sure I've ever seen anything like it in sports let alone soccer. I watch a lot of combat sport and even then nothing like what I saw the other day.

The have the presence of mind to do something like that in a crisis takes some strength.

He seems to be in good spirits and sent a message to his teammates via video link.

What I also took from this and have taken issue with for quite some time is the schedule that the FA, UEFA and FIFA put on these players. Some players get two weeks rest a year between competitions and there's been calls for less games and tournaments for quite some time. Jurgen Klopp a big advocate for less games during a season, being the coach of a team I think he understands what players go through more than most.

With the premier league, club world cup, domestic cups, champions league and international tournaments all stuffed into one 12 month period I can't imagine what it does to the players and the doctors examining Eriksen are trying to work out what went on and if the stress his body has been under from constantly playing has played a part. Eriksen played 66 games in the last 12 months which is absolutely insane. Over a game a week for an entire year.

FIFA/UEFA/FA will kill someone one day because of how much they overwork their players.

The Ottoman Empire was a state that controlled much of Southeastern Europe, Western Asia, and Northern Africa between the 14th and early 20th centuries. It was founded at the end of the 13th century in northwestern Anatolia in the town of Söğüt (modern-day Bilecik Province) by the Turkoman tribal leader Osman I. After 1354, the Ottomans crossed into Europe and with the conquest of the Balkans, the Ottoman beylik was transformed into a transcontinental empire. The Ottomans ended the Byzantine Empire with the 1453 conquest of Constantinople by Mehmed the Conqueror.
The Victorian Railways E class was a class of electric locomotive that ran on the Victorian Railways from 1923 until 1984. Introduced shortly after the electrification of the suburban rail system in Melbourne, Australia, and based on the same electrical and traction equipment as Melbourne's early suburban electric multiple unit fleet, they provided power for suburban goods services and shunting for six decades.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need some help. Had a skin cancer cut out of my ear on Friday. The doctor said the bandage and stitches can’t get wet so don’t wash your hair until it’s taken out on Monday next week. Fine over the weekend but now working my hair is very dirty. Can’t last till next week. Tried a bag over the ear tonight. As useless as **** on a bull. Any ideas would be great. Don’t get skin cancers is the first idea. This is number 9 removed. I will be one big stitch soon.

Need some help. Had a skin cancer cut out of my ear on Friday. The doctor said the bandage and stitches can’t get wet so don’t wash your hair until it’s taken out on Monday next week. Fine over the weekend but now working my hair is very dirty. Can’t last till next week. Tried a bag over the ear tonight. As useless as **** on a bull. Any ideas would be great. Don’t get skin cancers is the first idea. This is number 9 removed. I will be one big stitch soon.
Shave your head

I should have. To late. Bandage covers some of my hair. When the other ear gets cancer I will. I will look like chopper read.
Shave around the bandage and tell everyone it's the latest fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back