Discussion Random Discussion (No Politics, Religion) - SHOW CHIN PASSPORT ON ENTRY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My calendar must be wrong - clearly its April Fools Day.

They are trying to look female friendly and couldn't find any others to give medals to. You'd think given her controversial media career she'd be not even considered. I guess Abbott's genius knighthood of Phillip worked after all.

My calendar must be wrong - clearly its April Fools Day.

Pretty simple political move from Morrison - just trying to get the left annoyed about something trivial to motivate his own supporters against them. I’m sure it’ll work too. People are dumb.

This is quite concerning.

Bruz is such a shitcampaigner

Barilaro is a moron with power, the worst combination. There'd be a heap of NSW liberals that wouldn't be sad to see him go. He might have shot himself in the foot lying on the police report. Politicians are good at deserting the other rats when the ship starts sinking and he's been stabbing holes in his own hull trying to take on a couple of smart-arse edge lords with nothing better to do and a slightly higher IQs than him.

Absolutely shocking news about Christian Eriksen. Only just caught up on it today.

George regardless of whomever we support politically, this is an out right abuse of power.

Whats next, Glady's gets voted out,and people are critical of shady dealings Labor does? I bet for a second they don't repeal these laws so they can silence critics.

I donated $100 to the legal fight, and I would be damned sure I would donate to someone if this was a Labor govt doing this.

Jordan has almost 500k followers and his reach for a Youtuber is pretty extensive. I like the fact that while he is left he isn't a woke virtue signaller, and is a supporter of the likes of Jordan Petersen and has gone at corruption no matter who it is.

Bruz is just a mafia Don whom should be given the arse by Gladys Binchicken. Maube she wont have to after his blatant lying in a police statement.

George regardless of whomever we support politically, this is an out right abuse of power.

Whats next, Glady's gets voted out,and people are critical of shady dealings Labor does? I bet for a second they don't repeal these laws so they can silence critics.

I donated $100 to the legal fight, and I would be damned sure I would donate to someone if this was a Labor govt doing this.

Jordan has almost 500k followers and his reach for a Youtuber is pretty extensive. I like the fact that while he is left he isn't a woke virtue signaller, and is a supporter of the likes of Jordan Petersen and has gone at corruption no matter who it is.

Bruz is just a mafia Don whom should be given the arse by Gladys Binchicken. Maube she wont have to after his blatant lying in a police statement.
I support Labor in this country but I don't know what any of that has to do with what I posted?

Do you seriously expect George to go out of his way to denounce this? Why?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you talking about the soccer player who died on field ? brought back
Yeah that's what I commented on. It was horrific to watch. I don't know why my post was quoted and politics was discussed. Completely bizarre.

I agree with you if you want my comments on what you were talking about. It's a digraceful abuse of power and I've been a fan of FJ for years.

I don't however understand how a Danish footballer almost dying on the pitch has anything to do with that.

Yeah that's what I commented on. It was horrific to watch. I don't know why my post was quoted and politics was discussed. Completely bizarre.
Yeah, seen it on the news it was horrible to watch

Yeah, seen it on the news it was horrible to watch
Danish players had stood around him forming a cover so the media couldn't get a view on it but between the teammates legs you could see them trying to resuscitate him and then used the defib on him. It was very tough to watch, reminded me of what happened to Dylan Roberton but far worse. Perhaps they have the same condition.

I agree with you if you want my comments on what you were talking about. It's a digraceful abuse of power and I've been a fan of FJ for years.

I don't however understand how a Danish footballer almost dying on the pitch has anything to do with that.
He’s following the thread title, and bringing you into completely random topics 😂

He’s following the thread title, and bringing you into completely random topics 😂
The Ottoman Empire was a state that controlled much of Southeastern Europe, Western Asia, and Northern Africa between the 14th and early 20th centuries. It was founded at the end of the 13th century in northwestern Anatolia in the town of Söğüt (modern-day Bilecik Province) by the Turkoman tribal leader Osman I. After 1354, the Ottomans crossed into Europe and with the conquest of the Balkans, the Ottoman beylik was transformed into a transcontinental empire. The Ottomans ended the Byzantine Empire with the 1453 conquest of Constantinople by Mehmed the Conqueror.

The Ottoman Empire was a state that controlled much of Southeastern Europe, Western Asia, and Northern Africa between the 14th and early 20th centuries. It was founded at the end of the 13th century in northwestern Anatolia in the town of Söğüt (modern-day Bilecik Province) by the Turkoman tribal leader Osman I. After 1354, the Ottomans crossed into Europe and with the conquest of the Balkans, the Ottoman beylik was transformed into a transcontinental empire. The Ottomans ended the Byzantine Empire with the 1453 conquest of Constantinople by Mehmed the Conqueror.
No I think you’ll find that Wayne
Gretzky set records in both regular season and post-season play, holding the record for most career regular season goals (894), assists (1,963), points (2,857) and hat-tricks (50). The next closest player in total points for the regular season is Jaromir Jagr at 1,921,[1] thus Gretzky had more career assists than any other player has total points. Gretzky scored his first 1,000 points faster (424 games) than any other player in NHL history, and scored a second 1,000 points (point number 1,001 through 2,000) faster (433 games) than any player other than himself. Gretzky's point total including regular season and playoffs stands at an imposing 3,239 (1,016 goals, 2,223 assists).

His 47 playoff points in 1985 and 31 assists in 1988 are still records for a single post-season round, and he holds the record for career playoff goals (122), assists (260), points (382), hat-tricks (10) and game-winning goals (24).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back