Rate My Team for 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first shot for 2010, will change a lot before the 1st round.

dt1-1.jpg

Thoughts, Hints Welcome.:):thumbsu:

My team atm.

BACKS.
R Shaw, Adcock, Hodgy, Mackie, Greenwood, Kennelly, Ladson. (Sheppard, davis)

MIDS.
Bartel (C), Selwood (VC), Deledio, Daziell, Swift, Trengrove (Bastinac, Shuey)

RUCKS
Kruezer and Tippet (Lobbe, Warnock)

FORWARDS.
O'keefe, Sylvia, Brownie, Higgins, Ziebell, Dangerfield, Dennis-lane (gumby, tapscott)

Could cop a few injuries but hoping it all goes well.

Decent looking team, I have question marks over Greenwood, maybe down grade Dalziell (tagger role possible) and get Martin. Then Greenwood ----> a keeper.

Here's my current team after 2 nights:

Goddard, Enright, Waite, Kennelly, Ladson, Waters, Maguire

Phil Davis, A. Silvagni

Gibbs, Pendlebury, J. Selwood, Vince, Palmer, S. Hill

D. Martin, M. Banner

Kreuzer, Tippett, R. Warnock, B. McAuley

Riewoldt, Porplyzia, Sylvia, Burton, Osbourne, Le Cras, Ziebell

Tapscott, Panos

My first shot for 2010, will change a lot before the 1st round.

dt1-1.jpg

Thoughts, Hints Welcome.:):thumbsu:

Backline - I'd be looking to get 1 more keeper in there, and make sure to watch NAB to confirm those mid priced players you have. Bench seems odd (maybe you have done your research and they are hidden gems?).

Mids - Way too stacked with Swan and Gazza, I'd down grade both of them, and wait til they drop in price during the season to pick them up.

Rucks - Get Warnock in there for Redden.

FWDs - Few unique choices. Pettard, Sylvia, Hurley. Though, Walker seems a bit iffy, I'd be looking at other options.

Here's my current team after 2 nights:

Goddard, Enright, Waite, Kennelly, Ladson, Waters, Maguire

Phil Davis, A. Silvagni

Gibbs, Pendlebury, J. Selwood, Vince, Palmer, S. Hill

D. Martin, M. Banner

Kreuzer, Tippett, R. Warnock, B. McAuley

Riewoldt, Porplyzia, Sylvia, Burton, Osbourne, Le Cras, Ziebell

Tapscott, Panos

Interesting line up.

Backs look weak, I'd def try to down grade at least 1 of your mids to upgrade your backline. Waite and Porps won't be 100% for round 1, just something to keep an eye on.

Backline - I'd be looking to get 1 more keeper in there, and make sure to watch NAB to confirm those mid priced players you have. Bench seems odd (maybe you have done your research and they are hidden gems?).

Mids - Way too stacked with Swan and Gazza, I'd down grade both of them, and wait til they drop in price during the season to pick them up.

Rucks - Get Warnock in there for Redden.

FWDs - Few unique choices. Pettard, Sylvia, Hurley. Though, Walker seems a bit iffy, I'd be looking at other options.
Definately get rid of Redden,

Cant see him playing too much, if at all this year.

Brogan, Lobbe, Westhoff x 2, Cloke, Trengove, Redden.

I would say Redden will be in the SANFL for most of the season.

Made My first Dream Team in 4 years interested ti see what the more more seasoned DT players think.

BACKS
Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Kenelly, S.Buckley, Ladson, Sheppard, Davis, Trengrove

Mids
Bartel, Murphy, Vince, Ward, J. Mcarthy, Martin, Trengrove, Morbito

Rucks
Cox,Tippet, Warnock, Lobbe

Fwds
Didak, Pavlich, Higgins, Porplyzia, Gray, Zibell, Gumbleton, Tapscott, TDL

Sam Fisher or Chad Cornes ?

Cant decide at the mo....

Neither IMO. I had Fisher last year, and he burnt me at numerous stages last year when Lyon used him as a key position defender, giving him little allowance to make a dash out of defense.

Cornes is well past his best, and there are serious doubts over his durability over the length of the season.

If you're in the market for a premium defender, i'd recommend either Goddard, Enright, Mackie. :thumbsu:

Decent looking team, I have question marks over Greenwood, maybe down grade Dalziell (tagger role possible) and get Martin. Then Greenwood ----> a keeper.

I was thinking of a move like this, those are the 2 players ill be watching closely in the NAB. I have another team with the 2 rookies in the mids structure and it seems like that may be the way to go, for me at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is only my second year so i don't have much advice, however one thing i will mention is about Rick Ladson. He only averaged around 75-80 in 2008 and with these kinda scores he'll go up from 188'000 to about 300'000 pretty quickly. When he gets there i'd sell and upgrade because he is unlikely to go any higher. He is easily in our top 22 and i have no concern over his recent injuries. If anyone can offer any advice on my team it would be appreciated.

DT3.jpg

Neither IMO. I had Fisher last year, and he burnt me at numerous stages last year when Lyon used him as a key position defender, giving him little allowance to make a dash out of defense.

Cornes is well past his best, and there are serious doubts over his durability over the length of the season.

If you're in the market for a premium defender, i'd recommend either Goddard, Enright, Mackie. :thumbsu:

I agree whole-heartedly with the above comments but I can't help thinking that a ballsy inclusion like Chad Cornes who we all know can score very big and is underpriced could be a massive winning move and hey worst case scenario he is one of your injury trades.

Hawkinspired: I like some of your inspired Hawk choices (Ladson, Young, Hodge) but 7 on the ground is a tad much. I'd look for other options for Lewis (tribunal issues always) and Xavier (soft as a poo sandwich).

Who's most likely to get a guernsey out of Broadbent and Trengove (PA)?
As it currently stands;

Broadbent.

Though this could change considerably depending on the NAB Cup. Definately watch for both.

Though I personally can see both players getting a guernsey.

My team atm:

Backs: B.Goddard, L.Hodge, A.Mackie, G.Birchall, S.Selwood, J.Hunt, B.Waters (B.Sheppard, P.Davis)

Mids: L.Hayes, Kornes, A.Cooney, S.Burgoyne, D.Martin, A.Morabito (J.Strauss, L.Shuey)

Rucks: A.Sandilands, H.McIntosh (R.Warnock, M.Lobbe)

Forwards: N.Riewoldt, J.Brown, D.Giansiracusa, C.Knights, R.Murphy, J.Ziebell, L.Tapscott (S.Gumbleton, T.Dennis-Lane)

This is only my second year so i don't have much advice, however one thing i will mention is about Rick Ladson. He only averaged around 75-80 in 2008 and with these kinda scores he'll go up from 188'000 to about 300'000 pretty quickly. When he gets there i'd sell and upgrade because he is unlikely to go any higher. He is easily in our top 22 and i have no concern over his recent injuries. If anyone can offer any advice on my team it would be appreciated.

Not a bad squad mate- the only thing I would offer is this. As it stands, there looks to be a lot more value in the Midfield rookies- So there might be some value in downgrading a mid-priced mid, and upgrading one of your other onfield rookies.

Only my second season too....thoughts please - ($82,900 left in the bank)

Backs: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Carrazzo, Kennelly, Broadbent (Davis, Sheppard)

Mids: Bartel, Selwood, Cooney, Swift, Trengove, Martin (Morabito, Cunnington)

Rucks: Kreuzer, Tippett (Lobbe, Warnock)

Forwards: Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Pavlich, Gray, Ziebell, Dangerfield, Gubleton (Dennis-Lane, Tapscott)

Only my second season too....thoughts please - ($82,900 left in the bank)

Backs: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Carrazzo, Kennelly, Broadbent (Davis, Sheppard)

Mids: Bartel, Selwood, Cooney, Swift, Trengove, Martin (Morabito, Cunnington)

Rucks: Kreuzer, Tippett (Lobbe, Warnock)

Forwards: Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Pavlich, Gray, Ziebell, Dangerfield, Gubleton (Dennis-Lane, Tapscott)

Spend that 82k on another back, only have 6 there.

My team atm:

Backs: B.Goddard, L.Hodge, A.Mackie, G.Birchall, S.Selwood, J.Hunt, B.Waters (B.Sheppard, P.Davis)

Mids: L.Hayes, Kornes, A.Cooney, S.Burgoyne, D.Martin, A.Morabito (J.Strauss, L.Shuey)

Rucks: A.Sandilands, H.McIntosh (R.Warnock, M.Lobbe)

Forwards: N.Riewoldt, J.Brown, D.Giansiracusa, C.Knights, R.Murphy, J.Ziebell, L.Tapscott (S.Gumbleton, T.Dennis-Lane)

Not a bad team i think. I'm not a fan of S.Burg, he could be a bit of a gamble. At second glance your team is quite solid, the only things I can see are that perhaps playing 2 centre rookies may be a problem? But then maybe you know something I dont :p Good work mate.

Now, I hope someone can do mine :)

DEF: Carrazzo, Hodge, Mackie, Birchall, Firrito, Kennelly, Ladson

MID: Bartel, Pendlebury, Deledio, Palmer, McVeigh, Trengrove (Melb)

RUC: Kreuzer, Tippett

FWD: Didak, Pavlich, Gia, Franklin, McPhee, Warren, Walker

All rookies subject to change :) . I know I'm taking a gamble on some players (Firrito, McVeigh, Palmer etc) and there are some Im uncertain of, but I'd love some advice :)

BACKS: Goddard, Adcock, Hodge, Raines, Patrenko, Ladson, waters (maguire, Davis)
does anyone know if waters and patreko are likely to feature this year?

MIDS: Corey, Selwood, Black, Dalziell, Prismall, Kerr (Scully. Cunnington)

Rucks: Naitanui, Leuenberger (Trengrova, s. McNamara)

FORWARDS: Riewoldt, Brown, Pavlich, Harvey LeCras, C. Stokes (podsiadsly, N. Westhoff [cheapy])

also whats the news on ben cunnington's stress fracture?

BACKS: Goddard, Adcock, Hodge, Raines, Patrenko, Ladson, waters (maguire, Davis)

MIDS: Corey, Selwood, Black, Dalziell, Prismall, Kerr (Scully. Cunnington)

Rucks: Naitanui, Leuenberger (Trengrova, s. McNamara)

FORWARDS: Riewoldt, Brown, Pavlich, Harvey LeCras, C. Stokes (podsiadsly, N. Westhoff [cheapy])

also whats the news on ben cunnington's stress fracture?

Since you didnt bother rating mine, Ill rate another one.

Your team is pretty dreadful, and I would cut at least half of it.

Scrap Raines, Petrenko, Prismall, Kerr, NicNat, Leuenburger, C. Stokes...and I would possibly even ditch Harvey, LeCras, and Waters.

Look a bit harder at the other teams posted here to get a better idea.

Now can someone please look at my team! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back