Competition Rate the Opposition MVP - Season 37 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 7 - Wonders

3. Cubs2Lions
Thank U GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)

I was contemplating how best to distribute my votes but this is how I’d have done it I think so please replicate for me AnUltimateRessie

Thread 3/5 - always enjoyable with the Wonders who have a very deep squad but felt the thread ran out of puff. Missed a few of my recurring favourites like SSwans2011 and NinjaSwan but that’s not to say I didn’t love what those present also contributed

Thank-you though Strigoi for the votes and the enjoyable week it was, may we catch again soon with the rest of your teammates cause it was a really good week like every round is with all clubs 🤗

Happy Shaun The Sheep GIF by Aardman Animations

Hopefully now Cadsky and his Royals have forgiven us now btw from some music issues you could put it nicely in our match thread before cause Pamcake1 and I really enjoyed that concept but it’s not for everyone after all, at least I have no enemies.

I really have no idea what I’m talking about right now but hopefully everyone doesn’t think I’ve lost the plot 🤗

Rd 8 vs Swamprats

3. jackster83 - always a quality, friendly and engaging bloke that I look forward to in the Swampy match thread.
2. philreich - daddy jokes
1. BloodySwan - like Bonz's long lost cousin, absolute sexual miscreant and I love it

Round 8 v Warriors

3. Tonga Bob - beez winner for a reason. Always quality.
2. Dinsdale - chugs along and does a job. Entertaining as ever.
1. spudmaster - one of my absolute favourites in the league. Another awesome week.

HMs to pantskyle, Ocha905 and Purple7x08_24.

Really entertaining week with one of the best posting groups in the SFA. Thread was a very solid 4/5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 8 v Hawks

3) TY24 because he doesn't believe in meat trays.
2) por_please_ya because she doesn't know what quaffing is.
1) Tarkyn_24 because I feel sorry for him now he's gone.

Thread 3.5/5. They're a fun group.

Round 8 v. Furies

3 - James Colorado, kept the Furry flag flying.
2 - ShaunDuggan, got lippy when Furies needed something.
1 - Frederico_WA started the week off strong.

HM to crazywildhorse, always amusing.

Thread 2/5; what was there was fun, but it went quite dead for long periods, becoming a OOB team chat. I still like the Furies, just want more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back