Preview Rd 10 Geelong v Gold Coast Thu May16 730pm at TIO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Middle of the day, especially in wet season... hoo absolutely not. But later in the day in May is ok. Still toasty, but ok.

In the Pacific islands, at first, I was gobsmacked by how slowly everyone walked there. Then I worked it out for myself...
So we just need our players to walk slowly on the field?

Reckon Scott might go with DeKoning forward. O’Sullivan in.

Maybe DeKoning needs the old Robert Walls ‘throw him in the ruck for 10 minutes’ to shake him out of his moderate form.

Relieved to hear Conway is training.

DeKoning has been fine. His criticism on this board is bizarre.

No, I'm not being sarcastic at all.

Mannagh is a more dynamic/attacking player than Hardie.

Hardie is very same/same with our other guys in there already.

I actually don't just want to bang Mannagh in the guts though. Well I do, but in the VFL.

I have been going on about Mullin playing on the ball in the VFL for about a year now.

I understand the reasoning, but Hardie is criminally underrated on this board. I’d personally play him as a starting mid in our senior side after seeing the work he’s done in the VFL.

DeKoning has been fine. His criticism on this board is bizarre.
Maybe Neale and Dekoning swapping off the bench and playing 25m out from goal and told to just spike the ball not mark it. We'd have an extra small forward and the 5 medium to small forwards would run havoc like Essendon's mosquito fleet back in the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like that we've resisted bringing Tuohy back in after his week off

The sub seems a bit more open this week - hoping it's not Mullin after what he showed last week and that he gets 4 quarters; maybe Clark?

InterchangeMark O’ConnorTanner BruhnTom Atkins
Jhye ClarkOisin Mullin

I like that we've resisted bringing Tuohy back in after his week off

The sub seems a bit more open this week - hoping it's not Mullin after what he showed last week and that he gets 4 quarters; maybe Clark?

InterchangeMark O’ConnorTanner BruhnTom Atkins
Jhye ClarkOisin Mullin

It could be mullin bc last week (5 day break and all) they were probably planning on 1/4 for him and he had to do 3. That said i reckon clark for sub (if not dempsey).

This is about the best team we can pick given our outs and mannaghs family situation.

Last week's team attributes & games played:

1715762947163.png

How we stack up this week

1715763008926.png

In the space of 5-days we're average of 2-years younger - most notable in that we've lost 4 players from the 200+ games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back