News RD 10 Teams:- Carlton v West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

When u kick a goal its for the team yes but you also get individual gratification so of course he was rapt. I just don't think he has the intensity yet, i hope it is because he is overawed and not that he thinks he is too good. If he chased like Garlett the MC wouldn't have dropped him....BTW have you played footy before???? Don't question my knowledge of the game pal as I played over 25 yrs captained for 5 of those and was also a Vice President, so I think I might know a bit about the game!

Don't you get sucked in by the flashes Yarran has shown, when he learns to have a real crack, like I stated earlier he will be a gun!

You said earlier that Yarran plays like he thinks his "s**t doesn't stink". Are you sure you weren't referring to yourself with your chest thumping statement above?

By the way, that was ordinary to say about Yarran. There are better ways of saying things. He's just a kid and someone with 25 years of captaincy and 5 years as Vice President like yourself should know better.:thumbsdown:

Carlton
B: Michael Jamison, Mark Austin, Paul Bower
HB: Nick Stevens, Bret Thornton, Dennis Armfield
C: Kade Simpson, Aaron Joseph, Bryce Gibbs
HF: Ryan Houlihan, Brad Fisher, Mitch Robinson
F: Setanta O’hAilpin, Brendan Fevola, Eddie Betts
Foll: Matthew Kreuzer, Chris Judd, Marc Murphy
I/C: Steven Browne, Jeff Garlett, Shaun Hampson, Jordan Russell
Emg[/b]: [/b]Joe Anderson, Richard Hadley, Chris Yarran

In: Fisher, Garlett, Houlihan, O'hAilpin
Out: Richard Hadley, Jarrad Waite (knee), Simon Wiggins (hamstring), Chris Yarran

snickers.jpg

Haha well i laughed...

We need to smash them by 10 goals. Start getting on a roll starting with this game, we have a very tough two weeks after this.

Can someone tell me why Scotland isnt in the carlton or the bullants lineup?? I also noticed he isn't on the injury list either??

Hope everything is ok, because he is a bloody important player!!

Scotland has got the flu Force.

Boys and Girls, i reckon when we look back at the end, the Adelaide game will definately be our worst game.

We are on 22 quarters WON for the season, everyone that is one game ahead of us on ladder points of 20 (essendon, hawthorn, brisbane, sydney, port, bulldogs) have only won 18 quarters.

With our percentage (Thanks Richmond) we can be top 4-6 after this weekend.

We will smash the Eagles in all four quarters and finish up winning by over 6-8 Goals.

Scotland has got the flu Force.

Boys and Girls, i reckon when we look back at the end, the Adelaide game will definately be our worst game.

We are on 22 quarters WON for the season, everyone that is on ladder points of 20 (essendon, hawthorn, brisbane, sydney) have only won 18.

We will smash the Eagles in all four quarters and finish up winning by over 6-8 Goals.

I hope you are right, because we are going to get smashed by the Saints. And the Brisbane game is a loss coming up as well. We need to win two games out of the next three to have a chance of finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: st.kilda match

Would have been a different story had Waitey made Roo his b1tch as per usual.

However, I think Bower is up to the task.

Let the Saints have a couple of major injuries and lets build on our attacking-mindset and who knows what can happen.

Our attacking mindset? Ohh you mean the bit where we chip the ball around in the back line, then one of our clanger kings turns it over and before we know it we are four goals down?

Some doubts on McKinley going into this match, may be a late withdrawal.

Either way, we're both stuggling at the moment, and after a down week hopefully both teams come out firing.

But hopefully us more than you:p

You said earlier that Yarran plays like he thinks his "s**t doesn't stink". Are you sure you weren't referring to yourself with your chest thumping statement above?

By the way, that was ordinary to say about Yarran. There are better ways of saying things. He's just a kid and someone with 25 years of captaincy and 5 years as Vice President like yourself should know better.:thumbsdown:

You stated I had no idea about footy, I stated facts about how many years I played etc, they are facts. Other facts are that all the professionals have said Yarrans the most talented in the pool last year. Maybe if he lifted his intensity at training and during a game, he wouldn't have been replaced by Garlett.

BTW I was stating it on here, if I was in that previliged position and were to speak to him personally you would be more diplomatic to a point.

You can't be serious. He's been horrible.

I thought I was watching different games to others on this board as I think he has been terrible as well. Has definitely shown glimpes that he has the skills, but other than that nothing.

Good luck lads. Here's hoping for an entertaining game :thumbsu:

dont win by too much plz.
tcwaters pops up from under his bay13 rock
one of us will be talking crap tonight I expect
Goodluck I guess

Good to hear.

Who do think will match up on he and LeCras?
the benny and the frenchman will get either jammo or thornton... thornton has many didak notches in his belt and jammo has medhurst notch in his belt... all similar type players...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back