Autopsy Rd 20 Blues never threatened in encouraging win

Who played well for the Blues in Rd 20 vs the Saints?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I got called a w***er for this comment but it’s right.
Owies is now not offering anything when class has come in. He may now be out and may never be back. With Honey, fisher in that forward half I would rather see SPS/ Fogarty in owies role to provide more class.
Has been a great tryer though.
Cottrell also in the same place. The way O’Brien applied himself says he holds that wing.
Well done tonight. Funnest game in a long time and imagine how good it will be when charlie is really back.

Charlie with an ice pack on his knee that would sink the Titanic.

I'm not a religious man, but I'm praying that's purely precautionary.

So, if you're listening Jesus, Allah, Moses, Sam Walsh...

More likely than not that Charlie will get an ice bag on his knee after workouts and games for a while yet.

Knew some basketballers who had some significant knee injuries and they always got iced down after games especially when they didn't have access to ice baths.

Dow has gone from the worst kick in the AFL to really neat kick inside 50.

Transformation has been amazing.
Amazing isn't it. Someone who finally feels confident at AFL level. Took a while but credit to the coaches who kept him out of the AFL side to develop.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Owies is now not offering anything when class has come in. He may now be out and may never be back. With Honey, fisher in that forward half I would rather see SPS/ Fogarty in owies role to provide more class.
Cottrell also in the same place. The way O’Brien applied himself says he holds that wing.
Well done tonight. Funnest game in a long time and imagine how good it will be when charlie is really back.
Never be back......yep I'll go again. w***er comment.

These are the foot soldiers that people always look and get from other clubs.

Their job is to be handy depth players. Anything else is gravy. But you know they'll die for you every time they go out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I told you that was likely to be problematic..........

I should have listened, but as my dear mother always said, you can do whatever you want in life if you dream big enough, however, undies made of paper is a ******* stupid idea.

But this time some Stayed out in formation instead of all rushing in.
just a great point............always killed me watching an opposition bloke standing off the pack to take a clearance and bolt.....

Still carrying Murphy to his 300, this will come back to bite us in a game, Ploughman is still the dumbest footballer in the comp.
Many goals kicked on plow? He has been poor lately but was pretty good defensively tonight. Was poor by foot which isnt always the case.

I thought fish was poor with his disposal and decision making but is better around the ball. Got a fair few centre clearances. Just got to tidy up disposal and more importantly decision making

Also pressured well and chased with his nippy pace. Overthinking at times but that will settle with exposure to more contests.

Great team effort, that’s ******* more like it...
JOS just friggin killed it
Honey about time
Dow keeps impressing
Walshy the one
O’Brien nice work
Harry sensational $34 thank you
Crippa killed it
Stocker beautiful
Jonesy rock solid
Martin solid
Writers fought back
Fisher very creative