Autopsy Rd 20 Blues never threatened in encouraging win

Who played well for the Blues in Rd 20 vs the Saints?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

A surprising and delightful result for the most part, and the Matildas had a gutsy win over the Poms, so it was a Everything coming up Milhouse type of night..

Been a while since I have seen the boys play with such synergy/collective team chemistry.

Another couple of Brownlow voted for Walsh tonight and Harry getting closer to the Coleman.

Fun night

A surprising and delightful result for the most part, and the Matildas had a gutsy win over the Poms, so it was a Everything coming up Milhouse type of night..

Been a while since I have seen the boys play with such synergy/collective team chemistry.

Another couple of Brownlow voted for Walsh tonight and Harry getting closer to the Coleman.

Fun night
Any thoughts on LOB Elmer?

These are the foot soldiers that people always look and get from other clubs.

Their job is to be handy depth players. Anything else is gravy. But you know they'll die for you every time they go out.
Owies certainly died, alright (I know, unfair, but the pun was too hard to resist). He shouldn't be given a senior list spot at the end of the year, re-rookie him if we have to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do u genuinely think based on tonight’s play that Owies is a required player??

Absolutely not. He is very good opportunist and takes his chances in the forward line which is great it gets him normally 1 or 2. But we need serious players in the forward line - replace Owies with Toby Green, Heeney etc - our smaller forwards need to be VERY capable around the ground, seriously high quality players.

That was a very enjoyable game - what's not to like? :D

We won the game without a proper ruckman - well done JSOS!
Blooded new talent - Honey is a player
Seen the polish deliveries from Dow & LOB
... and most importantly CC got through the game!

What'snot to like :D

Great response after last week boys. I was skeptical about Charlie coming in so soon but so glad to see him get through and what about that goal!!! Woooaah!!

What a game by SOS! He is starting to finally get the recognition he deserves from the wider footy community. We’re a better side with him in it too.

Great win boys! Enjoy your weekend Bluebaggers 💙

Owies certainly died, alright. He shouldn't be given a senior list spot, re-rookie him if we have to.

Been on the rookie list for 3 years.

It's senior list or bust.

I think he's definitely shown enough to get a spot.

I got called a w***er for this comment but it’s right.
Owies is now not offering anything when class has come in. He may now be out and may never be back. With Honey, fisher in that forward half I would rather see SPS/ Fogarty in owies role to provide more class.
Has been a great tryer though.
Cottrell also in the same place. The way O’Brien applied himself says he holds that wing.
Well done tonight. Funnest game in a long time and imagine how good it will be when charlie is really back.
Said to my mate today I was worried we were going to trade SPS. Hope it's unfounded because I know that kid has another gear.

Back