Game Day Rd 22 2013 - Brisbane v Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a low on the lader clash, this has the potential to be a good game to watch, hoping for a good game and a win to close out season 3013 at the Gabba.

I've heard of getting ahead of yourself...

I've heard of getting ahead of yourself...

How is that ahead??? Hoping for a win - why not ... Last game at the Gabba for the season - we have one more game at the Cattery and we are certainly not going to be hosting any finals .....

In the mean time ... who is up for some hot dogs, puppy stew, the sounds of miserable whining from whipped canines huddling back in the kennels etc?

Edit - as has been pointed out yes I did miss the whole 3013 reference :oops:

How is that ahead??? Hoping for a win - why not ... Last game at the Gabba for the season - we have one more game at the Cattery and we are certainly not going to be hosting any finals .....

OpoQQ.jpg

(I think you missed the fact that Chopper said 3013 :D)

In the mean time ... who is up for some hot dogs, puppy stew, the sounds of miserable whining from whipped canines huddling back in the kennels etc?

It was about a millennium ahead of itself. ;)

114.gif

Is Eagleton selected for the Bulldogs? I can't seem to locate his name on the team sheet. I thought the Bullies would have had him wheeled back from his geriatric home care just for this game.

Hehehe... Meanwhile in 1000 years time ill be proven right, just you wait and see.

I was thinking that might have finally been Melbourne's year, 500 coaches later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be at the game today. If we win, we will be 10th on the ladder. If Carlton lose next week and we beat Geelong, we will go to 9th and maybe sneak into the Finals if Essendon get kicked out.

The stats are a little bit worrying. The Bulldogs average more tackles, disposals, possession and other key stats. We average more marks and less points against us.

I hope Lester gets a game. He turned 20 yesterday. What a birthday present that would be. Contributing to the Lions last home win.

hey guys.. do you think Hanley will definately play... sweating it out on supercoach for him to line up as I have no trades left

in that case there's not much for you to do but sit back and pray like the rest of us. Also there's a thread for these sort of questions posted at the top of the forum for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back