Game Day Rd18 Freo vs Geelong (Thursday Night Footy @ Optus)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Josh Carr teaching this midfield? Softer than a pensioners turd.

You're arguing with someone who thinks Walters is 'building' after a poor preseason.
You say that as if it's wrong. I'm not the only one saying that. They literally mentioned it before the game.

But yes, team up with your wrong positions. Makes it easier.

Percentage killer. At the end of the day we all know we're not good enough.

We need to bring in more grunt this off season. We've gone to the draft for years, we need more experienced mature bodied players.

Carlton in the wet, Geelong tonight and Melbourne rd 1 should be a clear indication of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’d swear Ethan Hughes was Chris ******* Judd the way we rushed him back in after a long layoff.
He’s been atrocious

You say that as if it's wrong. I'm not the only one saying that. They literally mentioned it before the game.

But yes, team up with your wrong positions. Makes it easier.
Even before the season started I saw where Sonny was at with his prep and I knew straight away he was not going to have a great season. This isn't unusual and everyone else saying differently is just as blind as the umps.
Sonny is building but he's also competing against blokes who have mostly had a full preseason and they're also fitter now than at the start themselves.
*in armchair coaches here.

Professional athletes. You adapt and overcome

Considering how Freo have been s**t on by the AFL during COVID the past two years I’d say theyve done a heck of a job. At some point you just get worn down. They may be professional but they are human. After my 14th zoom meeting I’m kicked. Has nothing to do with being a “professional”. Also, geelong have been playing the same system for years. They have imbedded routines and ways of handling the conditions. We are in year two of a new coach and system. If this was year 5, I’d have more of a problem with the performance.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back