Re :CASEY IS TOO ATHLETICALLY FAT TO PAY ELITE TENNIS!!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Governor

All Australian
Aug 16, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
The 2010 Australian Open should be known as the open where Australia's female tennis players make excuses after a loss. In elite sport, there are no excuses. You either win or lose. If you lose or have a bad day at the office, you should put it behind you; look at the processes; work on the weak processes that let you down and try again!! Molik and Dokic have made excuses and those excuses do not represent an attitude of an elite athlete!! Do elite triathletes make excuses after they have failed to win an Ironman or Olympic Distance triathlon?

In reference to elite athletes, I find the physical conditioning of Casey Dellaqua as the biggest joke of all time. She is too athletically fat as an elite tennis player and there is no way in the world she will make it into the top 10. Her body fat contents are too high, and when people on SEN 1116 say she has puppy fat, I just have a laugh!! Her body fat content represents pure body fat. Hence, she does not have the extra leg speed, agility and stamina to dominate a tennis match.

As a recreational runner and swimmer, I know that losing an extra 5 to 10 kgs and losing a certain amount of body fat makes a dramatic improvement in your performance!!

The media's favourite female tennis player will not make it into the top 10 and her physical conditioning is a pure insult to elite sport. How can an elite tennis player be granted a wild card entry into the Australian Open when her body fat and fitness levels are too high?

In a nutshell, she has definitely hired the wrong fitness conditioning people and she has been badly advised. From what I last heard, Nicole Pratt was one of her advisors. She was an average Australian tennis player who was mentored by a hopless tennis tragic who still yearns for one of his grandchildren to become a top tennis player after none of his daughters failed to make it to the top elite level!!! SHe must do extra speed work, agility work and weight work to drop the body fat content down to a respectable level of an elite athlete. SHe must also watch her diet because I can tell that she is eating too much of the right and wrong foods. When you eat too much or drink too much of the required sports-recovery drinks, your body will store the excess energy as fat!!

Athletically fat tennis players who have too much body fat around their stomachs, hips and thighs will never make it to the top level unless they have a freakish talent and mental toughness-determination to be the best!!

I can guarantee you that Samantha Stosur will make it to the top 10 for one reason. She dots the Is and crosses the Ts to make it to the top level. SHe watches her nutritional habits and treats her body like a temple to make sure she is in top physical and mental conditioning!!

In conclusion, Casey is just an athletically fat athlete who will never make the grade. She is living in dreamland at the minute. Her mindset is in the mode where she is living in denial!!!!!!

THE GOVERNOR

So after all that are you saying that she is fat?:D
Yes

She is too athletically fat to play tennis at the elite level!!

Casey's physical conditioning is an embarassment to elite athletes who cross the Is and dot the Ts with their nutrition routine, recovery routine and athletic-weight training in general!! She must have the wrong physical trainers and advisors who tell her what she wants to hear instead of telling her the truth!!

Sam Stosur has the best female body for an elite tennis player in the world. Her body is in top physical conditioning and she is reaping the rewards of making the sacrafices to make it to the top 20 or even top 10 of the tennis rankings.

Great insight, but she's still middle Australia's "favourite little battler":eek:.

Just had a quick peep at the TV and aside from matters of complexion, the difference between Casey D. and V.Williams is incredible - Goodyear Blimp vs Corvette. The thing is though, the Goodyear Blimp can fly through the air and a Corvette can just as easily wrap itself around a tree.

Point being made - Casey's still a chomper:D.

As an aside Governor - do you mix with cyclists? The ones who spend $$$$ on carbon fibre parts for weight reduction, but refuse to address the truck tyre hanging around their waist? Your rant brought this to mind...

Her coach is Nicole Pratt...

What do you expect?

Yep, pre game conversation between coach and player;

Casey; Hey Nicole, what advice do you have for me in beating a top player.

Pratt; Umm, let me think. Oh, that's right, NOTHING. I never got close to a top player in my career, I didn't even have half the talent you have, sorry, can't help.

Casey; Remind me why you are my coach again.

Pratt; Because I work for the AIS and you can't afford any one any good.

Casey; Oh yeah, thanks, that made me feel so much more confident.

Hope you enjoyed an insight into why Dellacqua is struggling against any top player, it's not only her fitness, but it might help if she had a coach who could actually help her one day.

627537-casey-dellacqua.jpg

Look at those arms flapping!

Well there is a reason why she's sponsored by Target.... Seriously if she was more fit, had the physique of say a Henin she'd be a very good player. Hits the ball well but for a small girl she needs to be quick. She's not. She's ****ing slow as ****, battles on but has the turning circle of the Queen mary.

It's not just dellacqua but a lot of the female tennis players.

They escape the criticism because of their gender though. Speaks volumes for how badly females view 'fat' people, hence why it's an untouchable word with them because of how offended it causes them to be.

Look at the men's top 50 and looks at how fit they all are. I couldn't name one that isn't fit. The top two players in the world, nadal and federer, are absolutely superb athletes.

If anyone watched that match against Williams, you would see she didn't lose because of fitness.

She lost basically because of the first set, when she did everything tactically wrong that she possibly could.

Who does that come back to? THE COACH.

As the game went on, and Dellacqua forgot what her supposed "coach" had told her, she got better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno who her coach is, but last year when Dellacqua was criticised for not working on her fitness like Stosur had, her coach was the one that came to her rescue, basically saying that wasn't a significant issue for dellacqua.

Ridiculous.

Put stosur's fitness on dellacqua, and dellacqua would be a much better player. Simple.

Great insight, but she's still middle Australia's "favourite little battler":eek:.

Just had a quick peep at the TV and aside from matters of complexion, the difference between Casey D. and V.Williams is incredible - Goodyear Blimp vs Corvette. The thing is though, the Goodyear Blimp can fly through the air and a Corvette can just as easily wrap itself around a tree.

Point being made - Casey's still a chomper:D.

As an aside Governor - do you mix with cyclists? The ones who spend $$$$ on carbon fibre parts for weight reduction, but refuse to address the truck tyre hanging around their waist? Your rant brought this to mind...

I am a runner and swimmer who finds little time for individuals who exercise regularly without getting rid of the truck tyre that is hanging around their waist. In other words, I see heaps of people exercising regularly by doing boot camps and doing regular personal training sessions with a personal trainer and they have not lost any weight at all!! THey just do the regular cardio or weight workout and eat the wrong foods to cause a situation where they do not lose any weight or improve their fitness levels at all!!

It's not just dellacqua but a lot of the female tennis players.

They escape the criticism because of their gender though. Speaks volumes for how badly females view 'fat' people, hence why it's an untouchable word with them because of how offended it causes them to be.

Look at the men's top 50 and looks at how fit they all are. I couldn't name one that isn't fit. The top two players in the world, nadal and federer, are absolutely superb athletes.

In elite sport, there are no excuses!!

The funny thing about Nicole Pratt is she was an average tennis player who was mentored by a tennis tragic in Dingley who pined for her daughters to become champion tennis players and is living a dream of his grandkids becoming a champion tennis player!! What a joke!!

Nicole Pratt has an ego to protect. As an AIS coach, she will never coach a female tennis player who has the ability and determination to be the top tennis player in the world!! She will coach the athletic fat pig to a point where Casey's ability will never exceed Nicole Pratt's ability as a tennis player during Nicole Pratt's career.

A coach's ability is to coach an athlete to make sure she achieves her sporting goals. If she wants to be the best tennis player in the world, a coach's duty is to make sure she becomes the best female tennis player in the world without worrying about her own precious ego!!

There are coaches and personal trainers who will never train or coach a client to become a superior athlete than the coach or athlete!! These coaches and personal trainers have egos to protect.

Nicole Pratt is not a proper coach. She is worried about her own precious ego!! Brad Gilbert and Darren Cahill coached Andre Agassi to a point where he became the number 1 tennis player in the world. Cahill and Gilbert were workmanlike tennis players!!

The athletically fat battler who is living in denial needs to hire a proper tennis coach and fitness conditioning coach to move in the right direction!!

At the minute, she is just going around circles because her overrated tennis coach is telling her what she wants to hear instead of telling her the truth.

At the end of the day, the truth really hurts and the truth can be used as a positive point by turning the negative into a positive!!

THE GOVERNOR

The athletically fat battler who is living in denial needs to hire a proper tennis coach and fitness conditioning coach to move in the right direction!!

At the minute, she is just going around circles because her overrated tennis coach is telling her what she wants to hear instead of telling her the truth.

At the end of the day, the truth really hurts and the truth can be used as a positive point by turning the negative into a positive!!

THE GOVERNOR

This.

and **** I hate the word 'battler'

Casey; Hey Nicole, what advice do you have for me in beating a top player.

Pratt; Umm, let me think. Oh, that's right, NOTHING. I never got close to a top player in my career, I didn't even have half the talent you have, sorry, can't help.

Casey; Remind me why you are my coach again.

Pratt; Because I work for the AIS and you can't afford any one any good.

Casey; Oh yeah, thanks, that made me feel so much more confident.

ROFLMAO... :D:thumbsu:

This thread is too funny. Also just because Nicole Pratt never was a top player doesn't mean she can't coach (she probably can't coach anyway, but that's probably because she just can't coach). As a girl, I'm actually probably in a similar shape to Casey, difference being, I don't play tennis at a professional level.

She's a bit chubby but I think its alright, she moves around the court alright. Im sure she trains hard. It is her livlihood after all.

CASEY IS TOO ATHLETICALLY FAT TO PAY ELITE TENNIS!!

She is too athletically fat as an elite tennis player and there is no way in the world she will make it into the top 10.

Athletically fat tennis players who have too much body fat around their stomachs, hips and thighs will never make it to the top level unless they have a freakish talent and mental toughness-determination to be the best!!

In conclusion, Casey is just an athletically fat athlete who will never make the grade.

She is too athletically fat to play tennis at the elite level!!

What the **** is athletically fat?

This thread is too funny. Also just because Nicole Pratt never was a top player doesn't mean she can't coach (she probably can't coach anyway, but that's probably because she just can't coach). As a girl, I'm actually probably in a similar shape to Casey, difference being, I don't play tennis at a professional level.

She isn't fat by any means, but I don't think she is fit enough to be an elite level tennis athlete.

If she had a good coach, she could be, but pratt is seemingly an idiot.

If I were Casey I would fire all her conditioning coaches and trainers. Clear the deadwood out.

I would be pissed if I was paying people like that to basically swindle money off me. That's what her "coaches" are effectively doing.

Geez even people who go to gym and aren't pro athletes are better conditioned, and they don't have any coaches or anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back