ATP/WTA Australian Summer of Tennis 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

So after Ostapenko took an injury break, gosh she does that all the time, it is very annoying, she downs Garcia in three. Her tennis outfit is horrible.
Don’t mind her outfit and think the injury is actually fair dinkum and wouldn’t surprise me to see her withdraw tomorrow.

Kalinskaya first set!

Munich - Yes. Becker will also work with him in Europe. Paul McNamee was very tactful when Woodford asked him if he thought Becker would travel to Australia, and McNamee said no due to travel restrictions.

When does the draw for the AO get released?

Alcaraz vs Alex

These two are going to have some epic points over their carrers with how quick and how much court they cover

Tune in as the Australian Open 2024 men’s and women’s singles draws are revealed on Thursday.

The draw ceremony will take place at 1pm AEDT on 11 January, and will be live streamed from the Main Press Room at Melbourne Park.

First round is Sunday instead of Monday this year.

Tune in as the Australian Open 2024 men’s and women’s singles draws are revealed on Thursday.

The draw ceremony will take place at 1pm AEDT on 11 January, and will be live streamed from the Main Press Room at Melbourne Park.

First round is Sunday instead of Monday this year.
How long after this will they issue the schedule of play for the Sunday?

Aussie men results​

Alexei Popyrin vs Marc Polmans
Chris O'Connell
vs Cristian Garin
James Duckworth vs Luca Van Assche
Jordan Thompson vs Aleksandar Vukic
Jason Kubler
vs Daniel Elahi Galan
No.10 Alex de Minaur vs Milos Raonic
Adam Walton vs Matteo Arnaldi
Thanasi Kokkinakis vs Sebastian Ofner
James McCabe vs Alex Michelsen
Max Purcell vs Qualifier/Lucky Loser
Rinky Hijikata vs No.24 Jan-Lennard Struff

So after Ostapenko took an injury break, gosh she does that all the time, it is very annoying, she downs Garcia in three. Her tennis outfit is horrible.

Not a fan of her outfit either, marginally better than her one last year but that is not saying much. Apparently she designs them herself so I guess she likes them and they must be comfortable but they look dowdy to me. Good on her for having her own unique outfits though.

Anyway, another win for her today and into the semis :thumbsu:

I doubt it.

Beat Raonic when Raonic was in his prime years. Raonic hasn’t been as good and Demon is at his best.

Technically should be a straight sets win but you never know with this sport.
First round in opening major. Players always up for it to start the season. Won’t be easy.
De Minaur again has a tough draw. Potential Rublev in fourth round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First round in opening major. Players always up for it to start the season. Won’t be easy.
De Minaur again has a tough draw. Potential Rublev in fourth round.

Muglev will be lucky to not lose to some bloke rounds 1-3. Be shocked if Rublev is even there

Top half of the bottom half of the draw doesn’t seem that stacked. Expecting Rune or even Dimitrov to make the SF

Rune is so unreliable honestly either makes a SF or loses first round

Remove this Banner Ad

Back