Grand Slam 2024 Australian Open qualifying

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't pretend Kenin is a hard match lol

If she's getting trounced by Rodinova she aint in good form

Hopefully Osaka loses R1
harsh.

Grand Slam champions deserve respect, regardless of ranking and current form. Sometimes they just bring it.

Don't get me wrong, Iga is winning in 1 and 2. She would prefer Kenin over Pliskova for sure. But Kenin is 38th ranked, so it is one of the hardest draws you can get.

harsh.

Grand Slam champions deserve respect, regardless of ranking and current form. Sometimes they just bring it.

Don't get me wrong, Iga is winning in 1 and 2. She would prefer Kenin over Pliskova for sure. But Kenin is 38th ranked, so it is one of the hardest draws you can get.

Not harsh, I have watched Kenin heaps lately as in form I love watching her. Woefully out of form every top seed would like the walkover that is Kenin right now..even Rodinova beat her who got pummeled in qualifying. Pliskova better not wreck another draw hopefully she just ges away and loses quickly. Stuffed if I know how Kenin is seeded that high still

Shelton should win that one in 3/4 sets. Already looking forward to the Shelton vs Djokovic match.

You keep wishing, I just can’t wait till the on air cry when he loses it will be hilarious as usual

Demon has about the worst draw possible for him Rublev > Sinner (Demon is his biatch) > Djokovic > Alcaraz. Ouch.

If he was on Alcaraz's side of the draw he would have had more of a chance of going deep.

He’s done well against the Top 10 guys in the lead up tournaments. I don’t see why it cannot continue. In regards to Sinner, I used that same logic for Demon’s match against Zverev the other day, and was happily proven wrong. Seems like a new De Minaur.

Sure it would be easier on the other side of the draw but Demon recently seems to thrive in these Top 10 player matches that I’d have more confidence in him beating them than some unknown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s done well against the Top 10 guys in the lead up tournaments. I don’t see why it cannot continue. In regards to Sinner, I used that same logic for Demon’s match against Zverev the other day, and was happily proven wrong. Seems like a new De Minaur.

Sure it would be easier on the other side of the draw but Demon recently seems to thrive in these Top 10 player matches that I’d have more confidence in him beating them than some unknown.

I would be shocked if he could beat any of Sinner, Djokovic or Alcaraz in a grand slam. Let alone multiple of them in a row.

I would be shocked if he could beat any of Sinner, Djokovic or Alcaraz in a grand slam. Let alone multiple of them in a row.

It is interesting. He has mentioned a few times over the last few weeks about how the doubters give him motivation to win these matches.

Giving him a hard draw like that is one way bringing the doubters out to further motivate him. I guess we will see how he goes.

Shelton seems to do well in Australia. It was his breakout Grand Slam and went deep in that slam too.

I believe he can channel something to do well in this tournament once again.

Media are Shelton fans?

And was found out afterwards. Cant wait till he loses can’t stand him, probably stand him even less than Rune. ADM don’t hate actually just can’t say I will Watch much of his matches. He’ll win a few rounds lose in the z4th maybe a QF if the draw falls his way, that’s acceptable.

I watched a bit of Taylah Preston today against the up and coming Czech player at Kooyong and amazingly she won it which went to a third set tiebreaker. She spoke afterwards as she comes from Perth I'm onboard. She has a great game and build. Unfortunately she has drawn Svitolina first round. What a bummer for her.

I watched a bit of Taylah Preston today against the up and coming Czech player at Kooyong and amazingly she won it which went to a third set tiebreaker. She spoke afterwards as she comes from Perth I'm onboard. She has a great game and build. Unfortunately she has drawn Svitolina first round. What a bummer for her.

Hardly the worst draw if you had to draw a seed

Great three matches from Omar. Spent the last few years gradually building his ranking but should be able to play regular main draws on the Challenger tour this year.

Good news for Dayne Sweeny as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back