Toast Reasons for Optimism

Remove this Banner Ad

A big positive is playing away against a team who is considered on the same level as us or just below (betting favourites) and coming away with the win.

Amiss looked a lot better tonight. On another night he kicks an easy four. Looking forward to watching his form build into the second half of the year.

A big positive is playing away against a team who is considered on the same level as us or just below (betting favourites) and coming away with the win.

Amiss looked a lot better tonight. On another night he kicks an easy four. Looking forward to watching his form build into the second half of the year.
I think they will all watch the replay tomorrow and have a good laugh..

I think they will all watch the replay tomorrow and have a good laugh..
I hope so. Controlled big parts of the game, showed some daring play, a tonne of shots on goal. I will keep backing us to kick more than that in the future. Enjoying the ride this season!

We are one game off second and if we can win next week we'll be ahead of the team that's currently third.

And that's all with us not hitting close to top gear.

All that and we haven't come close to top gear and we are very young. Wait until it starts clicking for parts of games and they start to get a bit of a strut about themselves...

All that and we haven't come close to top gear and we are very young. Wait until it starts clicking for parts of games and they start to get a bit of a strut about themselves...
6-4 and have been missing 2 of our genuine stars in Cox and Darcy most of the year, two very important games in the next fortnight but I think we can make a statement and win both.

6-4 and have been missing 2 of our genuine stars in Cox and Darcy most of the year, two very important games in the next fortnight but I think we can make a statement and win both.

Draper has shown enough to be excited about his development, however, he is levels below Cox.

Cox comes back and we improve immediately.

Is there a timeline on Darcy? I am big on what he brings to the team this year and long term.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brandon Walker is improving in front of our eyes. Cant recall a massive stuff up tonight which might be a first. Maybe one contest he ran past and didn’t put his body on the line but overall - WOw, true speed, poise, hes an improving kick and seems to be more and more poised with good decisions.

He is rapidly becoming a weapon.

I wonder if he could be used further up the field?. We need more class up front, especially if Freddy goes down intramatch.

Brandon Walker is improving in front of our eyes. Cant recall a massive stuff up tonight which might be a first. Maybe one contest he ran past and didn’t put his body on the line but overall - WOw, true speed, poise, hes an improving kick and seems to be more and more poised with good decisions.

He is rapidly becoming a weapon.

I wonder if he could be used further up the field?. We need more class up front, especially if Freddy goes down intramatch.

He played a very good game today. Used his pace in defence and to attack. Broke lines, and delivered by foot very well. We have a lot to look forward to over his next 50 games. Still not near his peak.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back