Recent delistings - where are they now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Who was the Kiwi kid we had that I'm not sure ever played a game?

Westrupp? Not sure what happened there, but it wasn't even that long ago.

Is he from Winterfell? Never heard of him!

Aye, I'm given to understand that he was cut down with his brother at The Twins. Damn those Freys!

Westrupp? Not sure what happened there, but it wasn't even that long ago.

Aye, I'm given to understand that he was cut down with his brother at The Twins. Damn those Freys!
Mia Westrupp that's the one!!
Walder will get what's coming to him!

PS your signature is rocking my world!

Sorry for the intrusion, just wanted to ask about a delistee, a few more years back, Luke Speers? Does anyone know what he is up to? Was rated pretty highly in Tassie before he got drafted by the dees

Was a male model and used to pop up in catalogues every now and then. A few years back when I worked on the corner of Exhibition and Lonsdale I used to see him getting about in a suit so obviously worked a corporate job nearby.

Wasn't it Georgiou who had a funny (fake) twitter account? Anyone follow it anymore?
Uber Alex Georgiou. I miss it, although it had a brief comeback in the top ups nab challenge last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know whether is has been mentioned. Sam Blease selling houses in Croydon area in the South Eastern Melbourne suburbs.

Don't know whether is has been mentioned. Sam Blease selling houses in Croydon area in the South Eastern Melbourne suburbs.
I heard about that, doing well it seems. Transition to post football went alright for him

I think he's doing some assistant coaching at Norwood in the EFL as well

In other Demons / EFL news, I hear that the man at the bottom of most lists, Trent Zomer, is having a kick again at South Croydon

I heared Morton was going to be on the next season of deadliest catch. Turns out it was just a YouTube video of his one & only contested mark.

I heared Morton was going to be on the next season of deadliest catch. Turns out it was just a YouTube video of his one & only contested mark.
On this week's episode of Deadliest Catch: Watch this stupid AFL club throw pick 4 away as it reels in a skinny, pasty white boy and ruins itself, the lives of its supports, and sinks to ten years of misery.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back