Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion V2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won $15 on a scratchie my sister got me for Christmas.

Spent said $15 on TimeSplitters 2 now that's its backwards compatible on Xbox.

Game still holds up nearly 20 years later (original release was October 2002). It's criminal that this series has been in limbo since 2005. Back then, the most recent West Coast premiership was 1994 ffs.

EDIT: Thought this was the random chat thread. * it, it pretty much is. gg mods :p

Not confirmed officially but w Docker Harley Balich has passed away. Seeing people post on his fb about it

Hun are running with it

He had some mental health battles a few years back from memory

25 is way, way too young

RIP

Yeah I heard drug OD but thats very much a rumour at this stage
Saw it this morning on News.com Had the standard Beyond Blue and Helpline footnotes at the end of the story that they usually run when they don't want to speculate suicide but spell it out anyway.
Either way, very sad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cockburn fans legit obsess over Fyfe.

Personally i couldn't care less about Nicnat. Where he lives, if he's selling his house in the hills, or anything. Not sure who those stories are for, but they suck.

On the other hand, my 34 yr old mate was legit telling my how AWESOME Fyfes goatee was this morning.

I think because they have no flag or anything to really be proud of, other than Serong's out of bounds GOTY, they latch onto what they can.

Cockburn fans legit obsess over Fyfe.

Personally i couldn't care less about Nicnat. Where he lives, if he's selling his house in the hills, or anything. Not sure who those stories are for, but they suck.

On the other hand, my 34 yr old mate was legit telling my how AWESOME Fyfes goatee was this morning.

I think because they have no flag or anything to really be proud of, other than Serong's out of bounds GOTY, they latch onto what they can.

Whilst I wouldn't obsess over where a player lives or their looks I have many genuine *s about Nicnat. Quite possibly the nicest guy you'll ever meet, incredibly humble, generous with his time and cruelly Missed the 2018 flag.

Fyfe however is a self image obsessed flog. Who we were going to draft......... Weedon was guaranteed a draft spot by the club that year as long as Fyfe and Bastinac weren't available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back