Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So it's not really a $100k for Richmond at all, it's just a $75k fine for the players involved and Richmond finally paying up for earlier on the year. So even when the AFL say they're punishing Richmond, they're really not.

Richmond probably agreed with the players that they pay the fine rather than the club given it was their stuff up.

I think it was similar when Cotchins missus went to the salon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top 2 is done and dusted unfortunately, silver lining is one more win and we're absolutely guaranteed at least 5th or 6th, and we have North in the last round.

Top 2 isn't done and dusted. Brisbane play gold coast on Wednesday with no Harris Andrews and GC coming off a 9 day break.

We just need to win our next 3 games for top 4, and top two if Brisbane slip up and Richmond beat Geelong.

Top 2 isn't done and dusted. Brisbane play gold coast on Wednesday with no Harris Andrews and GC coming off a 9 day break.

We just need to win our next 3 games for top 4, and top two if Brisbane slip up and Richmond beat Geelong.
I think GC are cooked. But I hope you're right. Harris injury looked a bad one too.

Top 2 is done and dusted unfortunately, silver lining is one more win and we're absolutely guaranteed at least 5th or 6th, and we have North in the last round.

images.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back