Banter Remember to use the code "CATS" to ensure you get Prelim tickets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't wait to see which Richmond turns up this week? Do we get to play your VFLW team again like last time?

Hope you manage to get a cheap airline ticket for the long flight to Melbourne , 3 weeks in a row must really be putting a strain on the budget

How's the tiger thieves at it again with a thread devoted to using CATS code to gain tickets.

Sitting with us to watch your butts get kicked, you self-entitled nuffies?

Time for the stupid AFL to assign seats going by the club issued membership number.
it's their 'banter' thread, so I assume the title is an attempt at banter. It's still a bit gross though.

Just reeling them in one at a time here.

I guess I expected too much thinking Geelong supporters would have a sense of humour

Can't wait to see which Richmond turns up this week? Do we get to play your VFLW team again like last time?
You wish
I think the captain of your girls team played against the eagles last night
Number 32 what's her name again such pretty hair

Cats dont run ......... chip kick / mark / kcik / mark
Eagles dont run ........ " " " " " "

Tigers are going to run the cats off their feet , They had 2 hard hit outs against pies/eagles and are battle tired
It will rain next friday and a fresh tiger outfit full of running will just wear the pussy's into the ground

But will be a close game for a half and the Tigers kick away in the 2nd half , Roughly 60 points id imagine
and selwood will bleed again , Danger will run his backside off and take marks just cant hit a team mate or kick a goal

Tom Lynch / Jack /Dusty combination will kick 10 goals with another 7/8 goals from mids or small fwds

Chris Scott could have a aneurysm in the coaches box

Dusty taking that girl home after the game to show her his new tatt of Grimesy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess I expected too much thinking Geelong supporters would have a sense of humour

Yes, humour is humour, but to get a laugh out of people you need to be funny, not just funny looking.

The weeks of torturous travel have taken their toll.

Word is however that the AFL has decided to take pity on them this week and will help Geelong out by overruling their match committee and suspending the waste of space they usually have clogging up their forward line.

They’ve made the prelim, it’s Richmond’s home game. What ever will you sook about this week Geelong?!
Time it’s being played, 7:50pm on a Friday night is too hard for cats fans to get to due to Geelong being 500km from Melbourne. They also have terrible bosses who don’t let any of them leave early... ever! Poor cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back