Reverse bananas to be banned at RFC unless 4q sealer in GF by a butler

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

Dusty’s goal was a perfectly weighted, round the corner.
How was his torp attempt on quarter time? Can’t he kick a drop punt 55m any more? Docherty can.
Shai in Q3 changed his mind as he ran in and switched from drop punt to check side…that goes to state of mind I reckon. Low confidence and points to that horror in Q4.
Miller? Looked like he wanted to jump the fence rather than kick at goal.

Dusty’s goal was a perfectly weighted, round the corner.
How was his torp attempt on quarter time? Can’t he kick a drop punt 55m any more? Docherty can.
Shai in Q3 changed his mind as he ran in and switched from drop punt to check side…that goes to state of mind I reckon. Low confidence and points to that horror in Q4.
Miller? Looked like he wanted to jump the fence rather than kick at goal.
I thought Dusty’s was a Chéckside not torp
And on half time how didn’t we mark that bloody shot , it trickled thru for a point ,,, there you have it

Was Cerra in the protected zone for Bolton kick ?
Looked like it to me and seemed to be distracting Bolton
Bolton was pointing it out and the umps did nothing about it

That aside that was a drop punt every day of the week

Thought it was a good game to watch
Very high intensity from the Tigers , a lot of spark from the youth .

He was and all the umpire could do was say 15 seconds, protected zone doesn’t apply to us

Seriously how many of these stupid kicks gonna cost us , it’s a low prob 10 percenter
if lynchy in the elim wasn’t enough last night
Dusty’s
shaiis
both looked plain amateurish and failed to even score

dimma if youre reading this , make it policy
Yer Dimma often on BigFooty but blazed so maybe not retaining the info you're sending him

My apologies to Bolton for that. What qtr was that one?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought banana was the snap and reverse of that is what croweaters coined the check side , I called reverse banana
i was taught that the checkside and the banana was the same thing (hold the ball the other diagonal way to the torp) and then you had the snap (what modern players now use to kick from directly in front) the other way.

I was always taught the "checkside" is the one that comes off the "outside" of your foot and curves from left-to-right spinning fast through the air (for a right-footer, of course - opposite for a left foot kick).

The opposite is a "banana", e.g. the inside of your foot and the ball curves from right-to-left in a wobbly or banana-shaped rolling/wobbling way.

But it seems it depends on where you grew up what name you use :) good discussion :p

I was always taught the "checkside" is the one that comes off the "outside" of your foot and curves from left-to-right spinning fast through the air (for a right-footer, of course - opposite for a left foot kick).

The opposite is a "banana", e.g. the inside of your foot and the ball curves from right-to-left in a wobbly or banana-shaped rolling/wobbling way.

But it seems it depends on where you grew up what name you use :) good discussion :p
Yep 100%

Yeah that whole group to his right were very close compared to every other kick at goal this round, I know Bolton rushed and kicked it before the umpire really had a chance to move them back though so maybe that’s why? But he’s got to kick a drop punt, he kicks them around the ground perfectly for the whole bloody match, surely it’s repeatable.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back