Unsolved Rhianna Barreau - Adelaide schoolgirl disappearance

Remove this Banner Ad

haven't seen this posted on here , it's a 3 year old ABC News story.
mentions the witness with a conscience who saw the keys and car

Former Det SGT Allen Authur said there were 1600 reports by the 25th of November 92.
He suggests, the offender is closer than people believe, and the Body is buried closer than people believe.
Det Arthur, no doubt had a few PIO in mind!

Yeah feel like it was opportunistic neighbor knew she was home alone. watching her through that park across from her house etc

Knocked on the door and she went out to talk to him/her.
I do agree, it could have been a knock on the door.

Although there is a slim chance, she was snatched from the street. A similar MO to the Bung Siriboon disappearance.

In some of what Allen says, he try's to Bait the Killer. He mentions a key date that is important to the offender (25th November).

Or it could be the date on which a property was bought in the surrounding streets after the killer went looking at premises leading up to and on the day of the abduction/ killing which created the opportunity

Or it could be the date on which a property was bought in the surrounding streets after the killer went looking at premises leading up to and on the day of the abduction/ killing which created the opportunity
I think you are on to something there. He could have just said, by December we had 1600 calls. I didn't pick it up at first. Initially, I only saw the printed version of the article. the Video has a lot more detail including the key dates.

Was definitely a local to the area the lack of information supports this. Wonder if they have any suspects?

campaigner got away with murder pre-smart phone days.

Just like Samantha Murphy's murderer would of if it was a few decades earlier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back