Oppo Camp Richmond defender Nick Vlastuin’s property in Torquay was suspiciously lit on fire early this morning. Police are investigating

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
My god. If this ends up being from a salty Geelong fan...

First the Grimes' cop threats of violence and now this? I miss the old days when nuffies kept their sh*t to bigfooty boards and shittalking with their mates

Pretty safe bet.

Probably another cats crackhead

You can blame the media for this one...again. Obviously the person who did this is a complete ******* but honestly they’re most likely crazy.
When you constantly attack and criticise players a certain percentage are bound to think it’s true.
This whole clickbait s**t and negativity has got to stop before someone is seriously hurt. They’re all just people playing football. Enough is enough

You can blame the media for this one...again. Obviously the person who did this is a complete ******* but honestly they’re most likely crazy.
When you constantly attack and criticise players a certain percentage are bound to think it’s true.
This whole clickbait sh*t and negativity has got to stop before someone is seriously hurt. They’re all just people playing football. Enough is enough
This is 100% correct, it's all on the media. What next Lynch to be assulted or Grimes? In no point this season have the media ever thought about our players and have had a free for all against them.

• Banned
This whole clickbait sh*t and negativity has got to stop before someone is seriously hurt. They’re all just people playing football. Enough is enough

I don't think you can blame the media. More likely inbreeding is at fault

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It has to be some Geelong supporting farktard. What a low life act from a low life scum.
I hope they catch the f***er and beat the sh*t out of him.
Meth heads

Remove this Banner Ad

Back