Oppo Camp Richmond defender Nick Vlastuin’s property in Torquay was suspiciously lit on fire early this morning. Police are investigating

Remove this Banner Ad

"The property suffered minor fire damage to the front entrance, and there were no occupants in the home at the time."

Sounds like it didn’t do much damage, suspicious that it happened at the entrance, probably some dickhead doing a drive by.
Molotov Cocktail imo

Not sure why you'd redact his name. Deserves to be named and shamed, don't care what the forum rules are in this instance.
What a piece of s**t! Finds it humorous. Meth city that place. Please god just allow us to ******* pump that scum tomorrow!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh wow that’s disgusting!! I’m not going to say it was a Geelong supporter because there is no concrete evidence for that speculation, but why would anyone do that? I’m glad Vlastuin is safe up here and that no one was hurt. Hopefully the damage isn’t too much.

I know a lot of people are gonna think it's kind of funny but this is really s**t.

Not only are you making a campaigner of yourself trying to burn someone's house down, with the smallest bit of bad luck someone could end up dead. For example, a friend or relative staying there the night. Or the fire brigade gets tied up fighting this fire and someone else dies in another fire elsewhere.

Has supporting football become this toxic? We got Bundy and Cole sprayed at a footballer and now property damage. It's deranged how people are doing this.
It's appalling, and when coupled with the threats made to Grimesy and his family throughout the year, it is truly deranged. I hope and expect that this will just further galvanise our group's brotherhood mentality and inspire them to smash Geelong today by more.

*As for that turd Geelong supporter laughing at what happened to Tigger, they should be named and lets hope for some Karma and their tears of laughter are replaced with more GeeLOL tears of yet another lost opportunity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back