Defender

All Australian
Suspended
May 4, 2002
I kill snails!
Other Teams
Pies
What a disgrace!!

So much for Danny Frawley praising his players after recent losses.

I think its time Danny got a big big SACK as part of his performance base contract.

WOEFUL!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In Caro's eyes....

No doubt Brad Ottens is worth 100 points to the Richmond Football Club, and that this key omission is the only reason for the loss. That, and all Port players are on drugs. Also, Brent Guerra is the illegitimate son of Fidel Castro and should be imprisoned for his assault with a blunt weapon on Jason Torney.

Originally posted by tiger of old

comeback to me son when you do 2 things. win away from home and actually particiapte in a finals series.
cheers!
10th of August is looking pretty good for an away win.

Originally posted by Defender
I think its time Danny got a big big SACK as part of his performance base contract.
Yes, they will hit the sack like a deck of ... Sack the spud like a hit of ... umm, where was I going with this? :p :p :D :D

Re: Re: Richmond - new truckload of manure required! Sack of Spud

Frawley must of been in la-la land today cos he just didnt make any moves. Youd think after Francou, Carr and Stevens have about 50 touches between by the 10 minute mark of the second quarter that you might put a tagger on one or two of them. But Stevens and Francou didnt seem to have an opponent all day. Maybe Frawley was trying to beat our midfield by letting their midfielders attack. Who knows. But why he didnt make a move early on is beyond me.

i hate to think what stupid stuff he said at this arvos press conference

"some positives came out of today"

"we know we have to improve"

"port are a very good team"

"when's the truckload of chicken p oo arriving at punt road on monday "

Originally posted by Defender
i hate to think what stupid stuff he said at this arvos press conference

"some positives came out of today"

"we know we have to improve"

"port are a very good team"

"when's the truckload of chicken p oo arriving at punt road on monday "

Just heard it.

3 out of 4.

Originally posted by Porthos
In Caro's eyes....

No doubt Brad Ottens is worth 100 points to the Richmond Football Club, and that this key omission is the only reason for the loss. That, and all Port players are on drugs. Also, Brent Guerra is the illegitimate son of Fidel Castro and should be imprisoned for his assault with a blunt weapon on Jason Torney.

classic

Frawley must of been in la-la land today cos he just didnt make any moves. Youd think after Francou, Carr and Stevens have about 50 touches between by the 10 minute mark of the second quarter that you might put a tagger on one or two of them.
Macca - Richmond's midfield has been a major problem for quite a while - evan when they did well last year & were relatively injury-free (compared to today). I got the impression Frawley thought it was a lost cause today & was trying to give some of the youngsters a go (ie. Rodan, Coghlan, Newman, etc). Apart from Campbell they don't really have any quality. Bowden is better off a wing & it is a mystery to me why Knights is still getting a game. They have some major re-building to do ... & to think Frawley didn't rate Kane Johnson who is better than any midfielder in the Tiger's side.

Originally posted by Kane McGoodwin
Macca - Richmond's midfield has been a major problem for quite a while - evan when they did well last year & were relatively injury-free (compared to today). I got the impression Frawley thought it was a lost cause today & was trying to give some of the youngsters a go (ie. Rodan, Coghlan, Newman, etc). Apart from Campbell they don't really have any quality. Bowden is better off a wing & it is a mystery to me why Knights is still getting a game. They have some major re-building to do ... & to think Frawley didn't rate Kane Johnson who is better than any midfielder in the Tiger's side.

We sure could use Johnson at the moment. Our midfield is one of the weakest in the league.

Although in our recruiting department's defence, these things always look obvious in hindsight.

Last year who was to know Holland would miss most of the year with a serious knee injury and the slightly injury prone Johnson would be flying and in career best form? Who's to say the same thing would have happened if a swap had been made? Experts often say key posi players are harder to come by than midfielders so there was that to consider as well.

Ultimately we erred on the side of keeping the side that came 3rd last year together so I'm satisfied with the reasons the decision was made.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back