News RICHMOND PARTNER WITH PUMA - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I like the New Era stretch or flex fit caps.
I despise the adjustable ones.
Of all the new caps there, there is only one that is stretch fit and it's white. White caps are s**t. They get too dirty.

Of all the new caps there, there is only one that is stretch fit and it's white. White caps are s**t. They get too dirty.

I'm the opposite. I love the new era adjustable ones because I can wear them with my hair tied back. When it's the fitted ones it sucks.

I'm the opposite. I love the new era adjustable ones because I can wear them with my hair tied back. When it's the fitted ones it sucks.
I ended up getting the New Era beanie.
It's good.

Ordered on Fri, received on Monday....unbelievable.
Son also won a $50 gift card from the Superstore so more shopping...

The sneakers I got were $180 down to $125 on sale, then down to $75 with the Rioli discount. crazy good.

I ended up getting the New Era beanie.
It's good.

Yeah comfy as.

I want one of the new new era beanies. So cool

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha I appreciate another cap aficionado tugga. New era make a damn fine cap , adjustable are good too. Flex when new are often too tight , they fit good though. Can’t believe you don’t like white , I generally buy black or white , like a one piece swimsuit ,,,very underrated. I’ve spotted a must have to my collection , Vic cricket team training cap , is a ripper , campaigners havent got any stock

Worst caps I dont go near , trucker caps with foam front , a disgrace to headwear and shouldn’t be seen on anyone other than toddlers

this actually looks to be electric fluro yellow and different to the puma yellow we’ve been using. that or the full transition to fluro is almost complete. absolutely disgusting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back