Richmond to upset Collingwood - Collingwood slump

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Defender
well given you bunch are all part of the Pressure Group Im not suprized you want me outted even if I have done nothing wrong but play devils advocate. I think you should try to look at things a bit more openly. You might actually learn something from it.

What pressure group? We just really do not like you because you attempt to be a Collingwood supporter when in fact you are not and you waste everyone's time.

I am a collingwood supporter.

I just see both sides of the coin. I am not one eyed like some of you who think everything that collingwood and eddie does is right. It is not.

It is my opinion and I will say what I believe.

absolutely attrocious standard of football from both sides - collingwood were the absolute worst the first half. They got out of jail cos Richmond are shocking so I wouldnt be too pleased.

If I was Malthouse I would be shouting the house down - woeful standard!

Brisbane or Port would have absolutely demolished Collingwood last night.

Originally posted by mandy5

Time for some new material Defender. We can only laugh at the same crap you post so many times. Don't disappoint us.

Mandy that link signifies all the fickle Collingwood people who carried on like two bob watches and said they would boycott Bigfooty. And how they would be begged back.

I dont recall anyone being begged to come back..yet they have returned ? A please explain would be nice.

Until we have a proper explanation the question will remain!

I think they owe quite a few people here an apology - especially Magpie Greg/Machiavelli/Mgreg and all his aliases owes a big apology to lots of people here!

Very shallow Magpie Greg. Hypocrite fits you to the letter! Especially when your pals were asking why you kept coming back here to bigfooty. HA!

Mandy that link signifies all the fickle Collingwood people who carried on like two bob watches and said they would boycott Bigfooty. And how they would be begged back.

I dont recall anyone being begged to come back..yet they have returned ? A please explain would be nice.

Until we have a proper explanation the question will remain!

I think they owe quite a few people here an apology - especially Magpie Greg/Machiavelli/Mgreg and all his aliases owes a big apology to lots of people here!

Very shallow Magpie Greg. Hypocrite fits you to the letter! Especially when your pals were asking why you kept coming back here to bigfooty. HA!

I never boycotted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magpie Greg/Machiavelli I get the feeling that although you yourself said you would boycott this site until you were begged to come back..that you will in fact be banned soon enough

you should be ashamed of yourself

both for when you were a hypocrite back then..and for now when you were a very sad individual

you represent the dirty filthy side of collingwood supporters that so many people understandably loathe.

I am a collingwood supporter.

I just see both sides of the coin. I am not one eyed like some of you who think everything that collingwood and eddie does is right. It is not.

It is my opinion and I will say what I believe.

You see both sides of the coin huh?

Then why not try saying something nice about Collingwood. C'mon I dare ya.

Stop talking out of you backside.

Defender been playing with himself again? Thought so.

People, defender is a lonely little fool who can only get his jollies by bagging the 'suppossed' team he follows.
Yes, we played ordinary in the 1st half on Friday night but we were GOOD enough to come back and win. We should not feel embarrassed to take the points because we were the better side over 4 quarters.

Excuse me people as I have to go and wipe a defender from my sphinkter.

just shows defenders mentality, can give but cant take.
Small brain with a small p>nis.
If you dont want us hanging it on you defender, dont post outlandish topics that are abusing the team you support. We dont need supporters like you, go follow Richmond!! You'll fit in just nicely amongst the lot that are known for bagging coach and players as well as everything the club does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back